Search results

1. apekillman

just picked this up. any thoughts?????

I've wanted a chopper for awhile now. i think this is a mango. not sure though. its been modified a bit here and there. front part of engine plate and the foot pegs are the obvious ones. anything else I'm not sure of? are the forks supposed to compress? these are rigid. thanks for any...
  2. apekillman

Any ideas on this one??????

Seller says it's a lil Indian. Looks weird to me, but I am certainly no lil Indian expert. Thanks all
  3. apekillman

some fenders and such. not mine.

MINI BIKE FENDERS
  4. apekillman

saw this scat kitty locally. not mine

Skat Kitty mini bike this is not mine. its very close to me. i can pick up for anyone interested.
  5. apekillman

4" wheel and rear sprocket help and questions...

i'm putting together a fox sprite for my son. i want to put 4 inch wheels on it. i'm kind of having a hard time finding ones that i like. i=these ones at OMBw are decent. however, i'm not quite sure which sprocket and spacers, etc i would need to match with the wheels. the wheels...
  6. apekillman

rupp for sale locally. not mine.

700 seems kind of steep though Rupp mini bike in good shape ran till the carburetor was stolen so it needs one.. last running four years ago, all original as far as I know. I've had it about twenty years. Will consider offers. Thanks. Phone calls only show contact info All texts will be...
  7. apekillman

wish this was closer to me

Mini bike project
  8. apekillman

can't get this greyhound running correctly.

i got this engine on a bike this last summer. the governor was bypassed with after market throttle linkage. I'm trying to return it to factory. i just can't get it to run right. as of now, it starts just fine with the choke on. it will idle to warm up and even rev just fine with choke on...
  9. apekillman

quick question about fox sprite

I searched for a bit and couldn't find anything. I think I did see on here before, but...... what size chain came stock on a fox sprite? I thought I read it was a 41. any truth to this? thank you
  10. apekillman

nice thunderbird

MINI BIKE
  11. apekillman

Predator / Honda clone throttle assembly purchase

Can anyone lead me to where I can buy the throttle assembly? I got a grey hound (Honda clone) this past summer on a bike. I went to put stuff back together today and realized I was missing the stock throttle assembly. The PO removed it to put on a racing set up. Thank you
  12. apekillman

need a new shroud and recoil for B&S 3.5

can anyone lead me to where i can purchase a new recoil and shroud for a 3.5 hp briggs???? thank you.
  13. apekillman

good replacement carb for tecumseh HS40

gonna redo a tecumseh hs40 i pulled of a snow blower. ill be putting it in a bird duck frame. any thoughts on a good replacement / possible upgrade? thanks
  14. apekillman

tote got near altoona pa

mini bike Tote Gote project
  15. apekillman

Throttle governor linkage questions for Honda clone

I picked up a fox sprite a few weeks ago that had a Honda clone on it. In my guesstimating the motor that came on it was a harbor freight "greyhound". I'm not positive because I'm not actually sure I've ever seen one. Just heard talk about them. Anyway....... The po had all the throttle...
  16. apekillman

chain tensioner ideas / advice.

i have this bike that has been giving me trouble with the chain since i first started working on it. there are tight spots and loose spots in chain play up and down, as i spin the rear wheel. the rear sprocket wobbles and i believe this is the reason for chain issues. i read on here that...
  17. apekillman

nice golden pinto in pa

Bird Mini Bike not mine
  18. apekillman

just picked this up any help appreciated

picked this lil guy up today. came with a 6.5 greyhound (that will be available shorty). im assuming nothing is original. the frame supports were obviously added (very poorly i might add. any info on I.D.ing this would be greatly appreciated!!!
  19. apekillman

Big wheel mini bike. Not mine.

mini bike This is for sale locally. It is not mine