Search results

1. g3bill

intek 206 6.5hp valve settings????

B&S Intek 206 6.5hp VALVE SETTINGS ??????????? have dial-up so cant watch vidios, does this model have adjustment, i didn't remove valve cover yet awaiting info? anyone know the exh. & int. clearence, i assume adjusted cold? i couldn't find instructions on this anywhere i looked? I think its...
  2. g3bill

Been looking cant find valve lash ,gx110

Error, delete Got answer on B&D threads where i should have posted 1st....
  3. g3bill

Year of Mfg by Ser. No. ??? gx110

Is there a way to know the year built by ser no. ? Ihave a 3.5hp GX-110, sn.1711520, or is there something else to look for? :smile:
  4. g3bill

GAS tANK INTEK 206, IS THERE A FILTER?

Just got this intek 206 2 days ago and runs great but noticed some small pieces of old grass and bits of something I feel should come out. I tried to look inside with a light but cant see much, no visable sceen? I hope theres not more junk in the carb. So is there a screen or filter and where. I...
  5. g3bill

Gas Tank, intek 206, is there a filter?

Just got this intek 206 2 days ago and runs great but noticed some small pieces of old grass and bits of something I feel should come out. I tried to look inside with a light but cant see much, no visable sceen? I hope theres not more junk in the carb. So is there a screen or filter and where. I...
  6. g3bill

Honda 3.5hp GX-110 Muffler Question ?

Was looking on ebay for a stock muffler for the GX-110 I have. sn. 1711520. Mine has a round hole between the two studs but the gaskets shown on ebay are half round with a straight side, strange? Not going to pay those prices anyway but wondering if there was an early and late gx110? Should any...
  7. g3bill

6.5hp B&S intek w/ press wash? straight or tappered shaft?

Found this 6.5hp intek to purchase but has the pressure pump still attached. Anyone know if its more likely to be a straight shaft. Think a couple models were tappered. guy said its a 206cc 121400 ?