Search results

1. C

Bonanza chopper??

hello all, Not sure what this is but I think it’s a bonanza chopper. I believe it’s been changed a lot over the years. I just bought it a while back. Curious also what type of engine would fit in the frame.
  2. C

Bonanza chopper engine

Ok I will thank you!
  3. C

Bonanza chopper engine

Hello Mustangfrank, Should I be looking for an hs40? Do you know where i could find one? There isnt much on ebay. Ill try to get some pictures of the bike tomorrow.
  4. C

Bonanza chopper engine

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the minibike world. I picked up an old minibike chopper a while back. I believe it is an old bonanza chopper but it has been "chopped". Curious what motor will fit in the frame. I have a couple old briggs motors but they dont seem to fit.
  5. C

What is this?

Thanks guys! Any idea what motor would work best in this? Tecumseh maybe?
  6. C

What is this?

Hello everyone. I'm new to this and just picked up a new minibike frame. It came with a 3 horse brand new Briggs motor but it doesn't fit in the frame. Anyone have any idea what this is? What kind of engine would fit in this?
  7. C

Help with old Alton Wheels?

I took a quick measure and the wheels are plenty big inside I just hope they are deep enough. I wonder if i could change out the hub or bearings and bolt the sprocket directly to the wheel with spacers if need be. Has anyone ever done that? I will take a pic of the current setup later and post...
  8. C

They are indeed narrow in the back Markus. Do you know what the width of an entire wheel/sprocket/brake combo would be. Maybe it wouldn't work at all IDK. Perhaps it would be easier to use a band brake in the back but I suppose you run into the same difficulties. I'm not a big fan of putting...
  9. C

Simpletom those are the same wheels I have and that sure looks like the bike I have as well. I wasn't certain what the make or model of my bike was. Sensation you say? Anyhow any insight into my issue at all? I can use any advice as this is my first build.
  10. C

Thanks Markus I will do the measuring. The ones I have do look like they have the same bolt pattern with three small holes and three bigger holes. However I do not believe the hub is stepped on the back wheel. May have to purchase hardware for that or does the sprocket 72t with the internal...
  11. C

Hi I'm a new member and just got my first project minibike. Kind of a barn find. I have 6" Alton wheels on it. The old brake setup was the lever with the plate that rubbed on the tire. I would like to change that to an internal expanding brake however I cannot find any info that says what...
  12. C

looking for briggs throttle cable/carb linkage ideas-

Do you have a picture of this setup by chance?