Search results

1. C

Bonanza chopper??

hello all, Not sure what this is but I think it’s a bonanza chopper. I believe it’s been changed a lot over the years. I just bought it a while back. Curious also what type of engine would fit in the frame.
  2. C

Bonanza chopper engine

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the minibike world. I picked up an old minibike chopper a while back. I believe it is an old bonanza chopper but it has been "chopped". Curious what motor will fit in the frame. I have a couple old briggs motors but they dont seem to fit.
  3. C

What is this?

Hello everyone. I'm new to this and just picked up a new minibike frame. It came with a 3 horse brand new Briggs motor but it doesn't fit in the frame. Anyone have any idea what this is? What kind of engine would fit in this?
  4. C

Help with old Alton Wheels?

Hi I'm a new member and just got my first project minibike. Kind of a barn find. I have 6" Alton wheels on it. The old brake setup was the lever with the plate that rubbed on the tire. I would like to change that to an internal expanding brake however I cannot find any info that says what...