1. tacobender

1968 TACO 44 kickstand?

are you 174 now- rodger told me you have a taco stand for sale
  2. tacobender

Joe's Mini Bike Reunion?

Missed that one-maybe next time
  3. tacobender

1968 TACO 44 kickstand?

I've purchase your kick stands for my 44- I now have a taco 100 with those larger tires- do you have longer one made for the 100?? Bryan
  4. tacobender

Mac

what happen to Mac- is he still around??
  5. tacobender

70 Taco 44

SOLD
  6. tacobender

70 Taco 44

Taco lovers- someone who loves Taco won't go wrong on this one- lowing price to $1350- I have a lot in this little bike- Bryan
  7. tacobender

70 Taco 44

I started rebuilding 2 taco 44s one is competed- I'm selling the 2nd- serial number 70T424 - frame has been power coated taco purple- completely built new forks( used extra wall thickness for better strength) spring and lowers- re-bushed neck the shocks re-chromed- original rims and new tires-...
  8. tacobender

Taco minibikes

Mine have more tapper ending like the originals one- wall thickness increased for strength- will get back to you shortly I have to run now(daughters house window molding install) thx Bryan
  9. tacobender

Taco minibikes

Ken- I'm thirteen again- got it running with test engine
  10. tacobender

Taco minibikes

Ken- I made a lot extra ones - are you going purple? they look good for me- I'll get a better pic of them- looks like a pretty good start on that frame- Bryan-where you located
  11. tacobender

Taco minibikes

I had springs made who makes springs- I had a few lowers made by me and power coated- I have one fork left that I made- what did you pay for your 44- was it compete- I maybe asking to cheap at $1600
  12. tacobender

Taco minibikes

Ken- I have an taco 44 3rd series which I started- It's a 1970 already power coated and new forks install has shocks rims tires- almost compete except engine- I'm in auburn ca-Bryan
  13. tacobender

2 69 taco 44 projects

almost done- just finishing brake spacing and brackets:scooter:
  14. tacobender

taco brake cable clevis for 44

can't seem to find on e-bay?
  15. tacobender

auburn calif- north of sacramento-Bryan
  16. tacobender

looking for the attaching cable clevis for an taco 44 attaches cable to brake arm( 2 pieces) will take 2 if anyone has any- restoring to late model 44's
  17. tacobender

Taco 100 Forks

pics I had to make new forks for my (2) 44's they have center springs and new lowers- used a thicker wall thickness for the upper -came out very nice- also had new springs made- will be down in irvine coming july 1st- will bring down a set if interested- I only made one extra competed set-but...
  18. tacobender

Mac's 5th Annual Minibike Yard Sale SoCal 1-24-15

what time does it start
  19. tacobender

taco 44 front forks

forks sent you a PM- would like to meet up if possible?==Bryan