Search results

1. JohnnyTillotson

Lighted magneto/ flywheel combo

I don't remember what this went on but I know I picked it up for some project I never got around to. Pretty sure it goes with HS50, H50 and H60 early to mid 70's models. I included the page from the parts manual I found it on so you can do some part number searches. I have it on ebay for $150...
  2. JohnnyTillotson

Vintage Tecumseh/ Lauson H35

This is an early 60's model. The id tag is missing. Great spark and compression. Perfect for a resto. Rear exhaust. $125 +shipping. Local pickup in Selden, NY
  3. JohnnyTillotson

NOS LIMTCO front wheel and NOS Stellar rear shocks

$150 + shipping. Local pickup in Selden, NY is ok.
  4. JohnnyTillotson

NOS LIMTCO stuff and various

I am nearing the end of getting rid of all minibikes and parts. I want to sell as a package. I am too wiped out to list separately. There will be more bins of various stuff in the near future. For now I offer: 1) 2 NOS LIMTCO disc brake calipers 2) 2 NOS LIMTCO rear wheels for karts...
  5. JohnnyTillotson

Early 60's Lauson Tecumseh no tag

Good compression, weak spark. Prob needs a points clean. No model tag but ive had many of these usually around 1961. $80 plus shipping from 11784
  6. JohnnyTillotson

Tecumseh 33288 Spark Arrestors

I have 9 of them. $35 ea plus shipping from 11784
  7. JohnnyTillotson

Tecumseh Dial Indicator

Great condition. $75 + shipping from 11784. Local pickup ok
  8. JohnnyTillotson

1975 Tecumseh HS50 with slanted intake

Running '75 Tecumseh HS50 with a quite hard to find slanted intake and V-Plex torque converter clutch. $400 Pickup in Selden, NY 11784 Or you pay shipping. It's 29 lbs.
  9. JohnnyTillotson

Exhausts n Stuff

Prices all include shipping to lower 48: 1) Exhaust $90 2) Exhaust $100 3) Exhaust $60 4) Fairbanks Morse Clutch $80 5) V-Plex Clutch and MTD JS $120 6) Exhaust $60 7) Exhaust $70 8) Racing Kart Tank $90 9) Exhaust $60 10) Exhaust $70 If any questions let me know
  10. JohnnyTillotson

'64 McCulloch MC 45 pristine

I'm selling my MC45 kart racing engine. Never run and totally rebuilt by McCulloch guru Terry Ives. Its a very rare engine to start with but even more rare to find one not modified and not run. They were made for about 6 months in 1964. This one has Vantech intake manifolds which is even...
  11. JohnnyTillotson

Shipping from CA to NY ideas?

I need some advice. My father passed away and im going to need to get his car and Harley shipped from LA to NY and i have never used a service for shipping like this. Obviously dont want to overspend here and have no idea the range of cost. A lot of you have gotten minis shipped from me to all...
  12. JohnnyTillotson

NOS Clinton side tank blower housing

$90 shipped
  13. JohnnyTillotson

K&H 220 NOS disc brakes

Box of NOS K&H 220 disc brakes and parts. What you see is what you get. $120 shipped.
  14. JohnnyTillotson

Tecumseh '58 H30B 13-297

Has compression and spark enough to shock my hand. Nice very early model with half tank and carb cover plus daisy recoil. You ser them on old pics of Dart Cycles and Stellars amoung others. Nice drilled and tapped PTO. $200 pick Selden, NY 11884 OR pay for shipping and i'll bring it to PO...
  15. JohnnyTillotson

MTD model 603

Selling this MTD big wheel early 70's model 603 Just needs the long exhaust tube, v-plex clutch, jack shaft and chain/belt. Engine runs. $700 local pickup or you pay shipping. Paypal or Zell accepted.
  16. JohnnyTillotson

Powerdyne chopper forks

I'm looking for Powerdyne chopper forks for this bike. Currently using Stellar chopper forks but the whole balance of the bike is off because they are quite a bit too long.
  17. JohnnyTillotson

Stellar LIMTCO brakes parts

Saw this and noticed they arent what he thinks. Whole mess of LIMTCO brake parts. If anyone is looking for such rarities: https://www.ebay.com/itm/255755958260?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=z0lgekuKTva&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=8wIRrPVHSG6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  18. JohnnyTillotson

1972 H35 Tecumseh engine

$175.00 plus shipping. Never did anything with this one. Has compression and spark. Vintage throttle bracket. Has an old clutch cover bracket as well, not sure what model of bike it goes to. PTO is drilled and tapped. Just like your mom! Great restoration potential.
  19. JohnnyTillotson

Box of NOS Tecumseh part 33288 spark arrestors

Box of 9 sparkling, gleaming and, might I say, sexy Taylor spark arrestors. Yes, preventing forest fires is sexy! Smokey said this all the time before falling asleep with a lit cigarette in bed and dieing a crispy horrific death in '78. So do it for Smokey and buy this gorgeous NOS box of...
  20. JohnnyTillotson

1971 H35 Tecumseh

$100 plus shipping from 11784 H35 45228G Has compression. The spark plug wire has been cut so unsure about spark.