Search results

1. G

I Am in Need of a Bonanza Swingarm Anybody?

Since I have not pin pointed what model I have, and since it has been altered anyway, I am attaching a pic. Thanks!
  2. G

I Unearthed a Bonanza While Craving a Taco

Although I have been looking for a buildable 22 frame, I now am a contented member of the Bonanza Boys. I bought a Bonanza vintage frame ( serial #39734 stamped on the badge on number plate on the forks) that has no suspension on the forks, and it looks like someone clipped the ends of the...
  3. G

212 Predator: How do I smooth it out?

Predator 212:How do I smooth it out? I mounted a new , stock Predator 212 on a Taco styled home built frame, and it is a huge improvement over the hard starting Briggs 5 hp I had on it before. Performance, starting, noise level are all awesome. However, it surges like a tsunami at all RPMs...
  4. G

A Tribute to Fallen Heros

My thoughts and sympathies are with the friends and families of Deputy Michael Davis, Jr., and Deputy Danny Oliver. May you RIP gentlemen. A grieving America is the lesser because of a cowardly individual's heinous actions on your tragic final shift. May God bless the two of you, American...