Search results

1. U

NOS Tecumseh HS40 For Sale

NOS HS40 for sale. Never been used, never had oil or fuel in it. In wonderful shape, looks to be a 1983 year of manufacture. Perfect for your minibike! Will run great, but looks good enough for a display bike. Comes in the original Tecumseh box, ready to ship but would prefer a local sale. If...
  2. U

Fox Doodlebug 2-Speed Conversion

I'm doing exactly what the title states, putting a 2-speed Max-Torque jackshaft intended for a Rupp onto a Fox Doodlebug. With a 2 1/2 horse Clinton Panther. Jim at Max-Torque already converted a double sprocket clutch to a 5/8" shaft for me, should be arriving soon. I've drilled and tapped...
  3. U

Fox Doodlebug Brake Pads

Hi folks! The pads in my Fox Doodlebug are shot, and I haven't had luck looking for a replacement set. They're round, 1-1/16" in diameter. I replaced them before, but I don't remember where I got them from. If anyone has any information I would appreciate it.
  4. U

Thrashed Powell

So I bought a Powell, but it's THRASHED! I'm not sure what to do with it, I already sold the brake to a guy on Facebook. If this was yours, what would you do with it? Restore? Something custom? I won't scrap it but it is rough for sure.
  5. U

1970 Bonanza BC1400 for sale in Sacramento

Hi folks! I'm selling my highly original 1970 Bonanza BC1400, equipped with a 5-hp Tecumseh H50 powerplant. It runs, rides, and stops great, all the lights (high and low beam, brake, and running light) work, and it turns heads wherever you go. I replaced the carb (original was shot)...
  6. U

1968 Tecumseh H50 "Hot Rod" Build

So guys, here's what I'm planning. I have a '68 Tecumseh H50, aluminum block with iron cylinder liner, and I already have a Motorsports billet rod, HH60 bearing crank, chrome-plated 0.010 over piston/rings, and a few other bits. My question is, what would you guys do for valvetrain? What...
  7. U

Go Kart: What is it?

Got this from a friend, what is it? Has paw print decals on the floor, buddy says it's a Cat.
  8. U

ISO: Clinton Panther Header Exhaust

Hi folks. I have a Clinton A490 Panther, looking for an open exhaust for it. Let me know if you've got one, PayPal ready.
  9. U

Clinton A490 Panther

Hi folks! Got a Clinton motor from someone through the internet, put new crank seals in on PTO and flywheel side, and cleaned carb/fixed ignition wiring. She runs good! But I have some questions: 1. What year is it? It's an A490 1112, if that helps. 2. Does anyone have any performance parts...
  10. U

Tecumseh HH60 Build

Hi guys. I found a billet tod for a medium frame Tecumseh, so I'll be building a Tecumseh HH60 for my Rupp TT-500. Looking to go with a Dellorto MB22A carb, if anyone has one for a reasonable price, let me know. I already have the motor torn down to check on the size of the crank. The billet...
  11. U

Whatizat?

Hi folks. Any idea of what this is? Has a Pirelli tire, and some sort of Tecumseh 2-stroke engine. Is the Teke original to the bike?
  12. U

HS40 Piston Overbore question

Hi guys. I have a crazy question for y’all. I have a 1970 Rupp-spec Tecumseh HS40 with a worn-out bore, and since oversized pistons are difficult to find at best, I was wondering if one could substitute a standard-sized Tecumseh HS50 piston, since they’re a dime-a-dozen. Is there enough “meat”...
  13. U

For Sale: 1968 Rupp TT-500.

For Sale: 1968 Rupp TT-500, Located in Sacramento, California. $1600 or best offer. Selling my rider-quality Rupp TT. Has factory front and rear disc brakes, which are complete and functional, with NOS calipers, new cables, levers, etc. Many new parts used. Has correct ‘68 running Tecumseh H50...
  14. U

Craftsman Tecumseh 3hp.

Hi folks! I put this Teke 3 horse together for my nephew today, many thanks to David Moody for the crank! Beautiful original paint, this used to be a generator engine.
  15. U

Tote Gote? Homemade?

Hi guys. My friend picked up this machine tonight. What is it? Has a Salisbury CVT driver, what looks like a Kohler K91. We thought it was a tote gote but now we’re not sure.
  16. U

Wanted: Tecumseh H30 Points Crankshaft

Hi folks. I’m building my nephew a minibike, and I have a Tecumseh H30 I want to use, but it has a tapered crank (generator motor). Before I call a machine shop to turn the crank, does anyone on here have a decent H30 crankshaft they would like to sell? It’s a points motor btw.
  17. U

Wanted: 1968 Rupp Swingarm

Hi folks. Long story short I destroyed my ‘68 Rupp’s swingarm, and I need another one in good shape. Black Widow doesn’t have ‘68 swingarms, and I don’t want to pay $140 for the one on eBay. Bonus points if the swingarm bushing has already been removed, but I’ll take what I can get.
  18. U

For Sale: Rupp Black Widow clone $1750

Located in 95838 I’m selling my 1971 Rupp Black Widow replica. It’s equipped with a Tecumseh HS50 that breathes through a Dellorto carb with an adjustable main jet, just like the original Widows, and exhausts through a 1” chromed straight pipe. The Tec has an early HS40 shroud for that...
  19. U

Mystery ‘68 Rupp Build

Bought this ‘68 Rupp from a friend, I know it’s a ‘68 because it has nubs on the wheels where the disc brake rotors are supposed to go, front and rear. Got an NOS caliper for it, he just dropped it off tonight so I haven’t had a chance to work on it yet.
  20. U

Tecumseh HS50 ARC Rod

Hi guys! Awhile ago I put an ARC billet rod from a 5.5 Tec into my HS50. I saw people posting online that you have to cut off the dipper and install a stock HS50 dipper, why is that? Will the original ARC dipper not work? I’ve ran the engine a bit already and it seems to run fine so far. And...