Search results

1. P

Wanted brake drum arm

I will get a better pic in the morning
  2. P

Wanted brake drum arm

I will have to measure it tomorrow. Calipers say .455 or 29/64 " Yes it is splined
  3. P

Wanted brake drum arm

The neighbor kid brought his bike over because mom says he can't ride it until it has some brakes. I have a lever , cable, springs , etc in my parts box. Its just missing a drum arm . . Not looking to pay a bunch as I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart for the kid. Size is a little...
  4. P

Bought two db30s

I really like my DB30 its one of the older models with the flat seat . It was really faded and almost pink when I got it from sitting out in the sun and it didnt run , Tires were flat and probably not worth the $80 I gave for it . But I had this GX200 sitting around in my garage so it found a...
  5. P

Baja project

Thanks for the offer on the tank cover but I don't need it we welded the holes on the frame shut
  6. P

Baja MB200 front axle needed.

I went through the same issues with the back axle . Just spend the $25 and be done . Unless you have access to 15mm cold rolled rod , then you can thread it yourself. Either way it wont be any cheaper but might be stronger
  7. P

Baja project

I do have some paint left over but Im looking for a real tank to use . Thinking a coffin style tank might be the ticket for this one
  8. P

Baja project

19x7-8 on the rear , front is 19x7-7
  9. P

Baja project

ThanksSlick, it's been fun yet frustrating but I made the best of it
  10. P

Baja project

The old school look ;)
  11. P

Baja project

I bought the tires on Ebay from chaparralmotorsports, had them in 2 days . They are Kendas . waiting on the rear fender to see if its going to fit or if were going to have to make some modifications . GOIng to have to modify the chrome chain guard to get around the rear tire a little . Fenders...
  12. P

Baja project

Looks a bit different in the sun with the pearl shining . Fenders tomorrow I hope . Triple Tree and fork bottoms are also blue
  13. P

Baja project

Fender out in the sun , No pearl or clear in this pic .
  14. P

Baja project

Make shift chain guard from a plate from my old truck