Search results

1. lostinbaja

Can Somebody ID This Mini?

I forgot all about that :D. You have a scary good memory!
  2. lostinbaja

Can Somebody ID This Mini?

This bike was literally on the magnet headed to the oven when I saw it in the scrap yard. After getting the crane operator to set it down I became the proud owner., now I need to know what it is.
  3. lostinbaja

Wanted: Super Bronc Rear Fender Mount

I'm in search for an unmolested, Super Bronc Rear Fender Mount. Let me know what you have. Thank you for your time, Jerry....
  4. lostinbaja

Post your cars!

Here are my babies! 1953 Chevy Wagon that I have had since my Junior year in High School (1973). I put the wheels on it back then and never changed a thing after that. 1933 Ford Coupe...383cid Chevy with a B&M Blower, I drive it everywhere. 1965 Meyers Manx Dune Buggy
  5. lostinbaja

Toyota in NASCAR

Toyota doesn't and has never made a pushrod V8 for one of their production vehicles. When they got into NASCAR, they took a Chevy, Ford and Dodge NASCAR engine and used the best of each of their engines to design the Toyota NASCAR engine.
  6. lostinbaja

Quiet muffler

It's a Nelson muffler and it came off a 10hp Kohler and looks almost like the OEM Nelson muffler that Heald sold for their bikes and it works great on my bike. You tell me?
  7. lostinbaja

Quiet muffler

I made one that looked like an OE Nelson muffler, from a John Deere lawn tractor Nelson muffler. This is what I started with:
  8. lostinbaja

metal lathe.

I picked up a 1936 South Bend 9 x 48 20 years ago.....according to South Bend, it was originally purchased by Pratt & Whitney. I can't say enough good things about it. I use it all the time! Mini Bike parts to Race Car parts to Lawn Tractor parts.....Great tool to have around!
  9. lostinbaja

ProTIG 200

The Eastwood TiG is a great unit for the price.
  10. lostinbaja

Welding & Fabrication

Do it! Everybody can gain from fabrication and welding knowledge!
  11. lostinbaja

Fairbanks Morse torque converter

PM sent.
  12. lostinbaja

Info Needed on a Super Bronc Frame?

I can't believe I made this post, I know and knew all this. I was suffering from temporary insanity from the flu I just got over. I appreciate you guys helping out!
  13. lostinbaja

Info Needed on a Super Bronc Frame?

I just finished up a "Fluff and Buff" resto on a friends Super Bronc and now I'm beginning a restoration on one of my Super Broncs. I was getting ready for the teardown when I noticed the notch in the motor plate for chain clearance is on the opposite side of the motor plate than the chain...
  14. lostinbaja

Lionel trains/others..Building tables

A couple months ago I pulled my 1947 Lionel set out of the storage boxes. It hasn't been out in 30 years and I knew there were a few things needing attention. I decided I had better try to fix everything I could, while parts are still available. The Train set originally belonged to my Uncle. I'm...
  15. lostinbaja

Super bronc shock question

I used a set of Honda Trail 70 shocks on the last Super Bronc I put together, they fit great and the ride is fantastic, although they don't look like the OE shocks.
  16. lostinbaja

"Before and After" pics

Super Bronc Fluff and Buff As a favor for a friend, I did a quick resto on his Super Bronc which included repairing and reinforcing the cracked motor mount plate. Here are a few pics of the process. The engine gets painted this winter. Starting pic: I added a 1" tube along the front of...
  17. lostinbaja

Heald SST Rear Fender Brackets

Still avaIlable for sale! Price is negotiable.
  18. lostinbaja

I Need VT-8 Super Bronc Wiring Schematics

I Need VT-8 Super Bronc Wiring Schematics, anything you have will help, especially the goofy switch on the handlebars. Any help is appreciated, Thanks, Jerry...
  19. lostinbaja

New Machine

I bought an old Clausing tabletop mill years ago. I don't know how I got anything done without it.
  20. lostinbaja

Cops and minis

Aside from the several 100 x's I was stopped on my go-cart or mini bike when I was a kid, I haven't had an issue. The cops used to stop us constantly when I was a kid. He would pull up, motion us to the car and tell us to walk the mini bikes home. Once we got home we would wait a half hour or so...