Search results

1. 4

Issues with Rt 21 Trading

im always behind myself. this modern world is rough on us older self employed guys. hopefully they hang in there.
  2. 4

Sourcing for MB200 front forks

they are the same I measured a Massimo at hudons ny.
  3. 4

So my wife went shopping and I want to ride my Speedway.

it would be cool to drill the lid full of holes and somehow attach it. the 14" models are nice bikes.
  4. 4

*** Pennsylvania Manufactured Minibikes ***

toyoco from Taiwan parts? were they where OldMiniBikes is now?
  5. 4

Big bad dog build.

there might be some posts in the engines section, there is a Honda /clone section listed. I like the big tire model they have. I,m thinking of one with the tillotson with the lighting coil.
  6. 4

Speedway information

I think tom earhart of rupp had something to do with morrow and speedway? there was also another person from rupp that designed the blue max sleds, ahead of their time.
  7. 4

A fun 4TH of July week ride on the CHI-COM

how are the handlebars mounted?
  8. 4

coleman seats

I sat on some new ex models and it feels like ill roll off the back of the seat. it bends over. I like the bt200 but cant find one to sit on before I order. do they sit like the ex. I'm used to the baja heat seat which is really comfortable but not supported well the plastic pan flexes.
  9. 4

heat spark plug

whats a plug # for a baja heat with the stock engine. thank you
  10. 4

Spoke with Joe Deboever of CCS!!!

are they safer to fold up.
  11. 4

Adding strong foot pegs?

I don't trust any pegs welded to thin tubing. I laid a 1/2 tube across the top of the frame and clamped it to the frame with u-bolts. I don't like welding anything on this Chinese steel, you can create a brittle area.
  12. 4

Speedway mini bike resurrection

what is involved to change the belt on one of these. I assume you must remove the secondary shaft.
  13. 4

massimo

I saw a Massimo in person today. it looked decent. I like it better than a bt200x. the rear axle tab on the coleman isn't very strong for an off road bike. the Massimo is a gusset type.
  14. 4

Check your frame(s)!

I think they crack there from the leverage of the footpegs twisting the front downtubes, if you try to stand on the pegs. they are too far forward to begin with. I removed my pegs and clamped a tube on the brackets. its much stronger on top of the frame and strengthens the area.
  15. 4

Looking for a Good Mud/Trail Tire?

I have one on the rear. I am putting one on the front before I ride this season. I think they handle the safest with the same tires . its on a baja heat.
  16. 4

Looking for a Good Mud/Trail Tire?

I use the kenda scorpion knobby.it works in all conditions and roads without any handling problems. like a dual sport tire.
  17. 4

super bronc vt8

there is a complete heald super bronc vt8 on Lehigh valley/ Clinton nj craigslist.
  18. 4

baja heat valve adjustment

I have a baja heat with stock engine. what is the valve specs and procedure. do these hold adjustment , or should they be checked often. I start mine during winter storage and it doesn't seem to have much compression but seems to run well. thanks for any info.
  19. 4

heat valve specs

I have a baja heat black/flames not sure what year these were , it has the original engine. are these valves adjustable? if so what are the specs and procedure. thanks for the help, great site.
  20. 4

mega moto bike

basically a Chinese import thread