Search results

1. Taco Loco Joe

Any tell tale signs which engine was on a bonanza scout chopper.

Also the CR410 was Tecumseh powered.
  2. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza Chopper Sissy Bar, Shocks

Sorry I’m fixing up another one. I’ll keep my eyes open for one.
  3. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza Chopper Sissy Bar, Shocks

Anyone heard from @Hent ? I loaned him the fork lower plate to reproduce a year and a half ago with him saying he would return it right away. I never got it back and he quit responding a year ago. I hope all is good with you Drew. Joe
  4. Taco Loco Joe

2 piece lil indian frame

Gibbs, hot candle wax, torch, patience.
  5. Taco Loco Joe

What is this Frame?

I ended up buying the frame.It was about 25 miles from Me in Santa Clara California. I passed Levi Stadium where the Forty Niners are playing the Packers tomorrow. After some haggling, we agreed on $50. A Briggs 3 horse fits nicely but a nice 2 stroke would be perfect.
  6. Taco Loco Joe

What is this Frame?

These bars bend in a bit. I see the simalarties. Thank you
  7. Taco Loco Joe

What is this Frame?

Thanks Mark
  8. Taco Loco Joe

What is this Frame?

9. Taco Loco Joe

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

1964, That’s Me on the 63’ copper tone first year Stingray. Unfortunately 4 years later, Pops said a big No to getting me a Mini Bike. I bought a beat up $20 mini bike with my paper route money and “borrowed” somebody’s lawnmower and the rest is history.
  10. Taco Loco Joe

This weather sucks - ''Big Lolly'' !!

Nice Pic! I’ve lived in the Bay Area all my life so never experienced harsh winters. We just get the occasional Earth Quake to keep us in check.
  11. Taco Loco Joe

BONANZA CHOPPER SEAT COVERS

Got mine in the mail today. Thanks !
  12. Taco Loco Joe

Parting out a 400X Cat

I sold him this one for $125 around 2016. He was better off with the first one lol!
  13. Taco Loco Joe

Dallas 1 p.m.

2nd Grade. They announced it on the loudspeaker. Everyone was solemn, teachers crying. The 60s were the most memorable and eventful times of my life.
  14. Taco Loco Joe

Title

I’m a Lifer lol ! Good to see ya checking in.
  15. Taco Loco Joe

Mini Bikes in your house?

6 AM Rolling the Chopper out of the Cave for a Car Show, I gotta cut through the Kitchen.
  16. Taco Loco Joe

Tell your spouse you love them

Sorry for your loss.
  17. Taco Loco Joe

So Cal Cycle Swap - Long Beach, CA

Nice score Mac! I’ve spotted OldMiniBikes members hunting around The Turlock Swap meets and the Good Guys Show and Swap as well.
  18. Taco Loco Joe

Pet peeves?

When someone accepts your full cash offer on a mini bike and agree to meet and then the Ad says pending or the seller messaged that it Sold to someone else. Some people have no integrity.
  19. Taco Loco Joe

2023 El Camino Vintage Motorcycle Show & Swap Meet

Thanks for sharing. Great pics!