Search results

1. P

Acme rollers available

I have two Acme choppers available. One is a limited production long wheelbase and the other the standard wheelbase. The LWB has 10" Azusa wheels, new tires, new rear brake and new seat. Price is $ 635. The SWB has new Azusa 8" Spinner wheels, new tires, new seat, and rear brake set up. Price is...
  2. P

Acme long wheelbase roller for sale

I am selling an Acme mini chopper roller. This is the long wheelbase limited production model. It has new Azusz 10" wheels and tires and is set up with a new sprocket ( welded to the wheel), a new Azusa drum brake kit, and a new seat. The frame has never been ridden. Shipping may be an issue due...
  3. P

Mini bikes for sale

The Ruttman mini has been sold. All of the others are still available.
  4. P

unpainted rollers

I have had requests to offer the Lil Indian and Ruttman unpainted frames as rollers rather than complete bikes. I can do that for $425 each plus shipping.
  5. P

Acme chopper seat

this is a picture of the new seat I previously posted .
  6. P

Acme chopper seat for sale

I have a new seat that is made to fit an Acme chopper mini bike for sale. All black vinyl. T- nuts match the three holes in Acme seat supports. $60 plus shipping.
  7. P

Wtf spray can clear coat

Any paint will "blush" if it is extremely humid out,particularly enamels. The easiest way to eliminate it is to apply very light coats, and if below 65 degrees dry the paint with a heat gun after each coat. Make sure the part you are painting is at least 65 degrees too. Applying paint to a...
  8. P

Mini bikes for sale

Thanks for posting the pictures for me! For some reason I am not able to add any photos to my mailbox.
  9. P

Mini bikes for sale

The unpainted Lil Indian is $575. The painted/restored is $635. The New Azusa is $875. And the unpainted Ruttman is $575. For some reason I have not been able to add photos to my forum posting. All mini's have new Predator engines, new Max Torque clutches, new chains. The Lil Indians have new 4"...
  10. P

Mini bikes for sale

The unpainted Lil Indian is $575. The painted/restored is $635. The New Azusa is $875. And the unpainted Ruttman is $575. For some reason I have not been able to add photos to my forum posting. All mini's have new Predator engines, new Max Torque clutches, new chains. The Lil Indians have new 4"...
  11. P

Mini bikes for sale

I have a few mini bikes I have decided to sell. Two are small frame Lil Indians. I also have a brand new Azusa and a Ruttman. I live in Michigan. Let me know if you are interested and I can provide details.
  12. P

New OldMiniBikes forum member

Attached are a few photos of my minis. I am going to sell the Lil Indian chopper which is newly restored.
  13. P

New OldMiniBikes forum member

While new to this forum, I am very familiar with mini bikes. My first was a Lil Indian purchased directly from Troy Ruttman back in the early '60's. I am currently refurbishing 8 bikes ranging from long and short wheelbase Acme choppers to Ruttman and Lil Indians. I look forward to following the...