Search results

1. Thad

1964 Rupp help me get it on the road!

Trying to get my 1964 Rupp street legal again. Trying to figure out which mirrors to buy.... where to find them. A horn. Which one and where to get one. I am going with a modern Honda or a powerland( for the key and electric start) with a lighting coil. This I hope will keep me from getting run...
  2. Thad

Vintage mini bike helmets

I am sure I am repeating a previous thread but I found this last fall. It was in an old barn and a surprise secondary find. It was also the better find in my opinion. Does anyone rebuild/restore helmets? Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  3. Thad

What bird is this?

What is this? Are these forks correct? What is this add on for? No aluminum pad for the brake. Does that make it early or wrong? Not sure what's going on with this one. Lol Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  4. Thad

1964 rupp eagle? With title.

I found this through an old friend and paid more than I ever have before. I know this is a rupp even though on the title it says sears minicycle. The title also says 1964. I am pretty sure the engine is not correct. I have been searching online for anything like this with the jackshaft with no...
  5. Thad

Cat dominator

Need shocks and a reproduction clutch/chain guard. Which shocks? And a source for the clutch cover? Which motor? What else am I missing? Lol! Ps I just had to have an excuse to show it off a bit. Lol! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  6. Thad

Speaker headlight bucketand a taillight complete for a herters bike.

Speaker model 5570 Headlight bucket with rubber no internals small ding ( thowing it in). Speaker tail light(lens says 3042) complete with mount and all the bolts that came with them. Text 7122516249 for photos. Trying to get rid of anything I won't ever use. Many other parts for this bike...
  7. Thad

Anyone want to buy my kidney so I can get this?

SnoMoBloScooter - SCOOTER
  8. Thad

Ed Roth trike body.

Ed Roth trike body Ed Roth trike body
  9. Thad

The fimco made by sensation.

Today I found a dream. A complete survivor fimco made by sensation. It has a Briggs that has the fimco serial number, a rounded bottom chain guard similar to the bikes made by fimco. The frame is red with a white spring under the forks. I,was amazed and paid way more than I should have. This...
  10. Thad

Bonanza chopper seat vs old bicycle muscle bike seat?

I am considering giving up the search for a seat for my chopper and hitting eBay for a bicycle seat. What is close and will work? Considering a Mesinger seat and also a Troxel. Any tips pointers or advice would be great. Thinking purple sparkles for my daughter. Lol!
  11. Thad

Bonanza chopper forks and seat and seat pan

Please help if you can. I am trying to get this ready for my daughter for X-mas. She is the only one who fits! Lol! Feel your heartstrings being tugged. Thank you for any help and for your time and interest.
  12. Thad

Bonanza chopper seat pan

I need a bonanza chopper seat pan peferably with the cover and foam intact but... If there is a difference between the e code model seat and the regular model I have some research to do. Thank you. If you also have a good free set of forks also I may be in the market for those too. Thank you...
  13. Thad

Motor with a charging or lighting coil.

I am looking for a link or info on where to get a reasonably priced new clone style or predator motor with a large enough system to power an old headlight and maybe a tail light. Under $200 would be ideal but.... I would prefer something new and ready to go. I am having a hard time wanting...
  14. Thad

Kroil

If you can find a place that sells it Kroil is one of if not the best penetrate out there. As a boilermaker this is our go too for burnt up overheated rusty painted covered in filth bolts. Give it a shot.
  15. Thad

Reason for slanting an engine in a rupp and other bikes?

A question on a Facebook page came up.what are the reasons to slant an engine on a rupp and other bikes. It's more expensive to do this. I suggested torque because that was the information I was given.
  16. Thad

Fimco

Will buy fimco anything. Looking for complete bikes also especially looking for the chopper. Prefer unrestored original condition or restored correctly but...... Give me a try. Please text photos to 712 251 6249 thank you.
  17. Thad

Aux shaft alternator generator?

I have found a few Tecumseh engines with the second shaft on them. It is easier and less expensive to buy one of these than a lighted coil motor for most projects because I live in a winter wonderland. I was wondering because I am cheap if anyone has chosen to add an alternator or a generator...
  18. Thad

Bird duck Sears drover question

What is the max engine size and brand that fits this frame? Just hoping something bigger that a 3.5 will fit. Thank you!
  19. Thad

Really cool video, I hope it works.

Pull-starting a motorbike at Barber Vintage Festival 2015
  20. Thad

Tx-6 broncco front wheel, brake assembly front, handle bars needed.

As said in the title I also need the front fender and seat. Any advice on where to find a carb kit would also be great. This is the coffin tank model with the Marinelli Thank you!