Search results

1. yogi-adr

Sprucing up the "Craigslist Special"

looks kinda homemade but still pretty cool looking i like it also looks like you have some nice ground clearance for some trail riding anyway have fun and enjoy
  2. yogi-adr

Very mini Van

GTO sorry i didnt respond sooner but as far as the tires go they are just some cheap sheng chen reproduction tires nothing special I have a set of aluminium rims and slicks kinda like the ones used on barstool racers that im gonna try to make fit :hammer:
  3. yogi-adr

harley blocks

man that bites big time the silver one looked really good my favorite of the two looks like its time for a new girlfriend :oops:
  4. yogi-adr

Very mini Van

well i went and picked up my HFclone yesterday 99 bucks best bang for the buck in my opinion good thing that i went yesterday with my coupon because i went to the store again today and its back at 119.99 still a good deal i think . Anyway im still trying to find info on the company that makes it...
  5. yogi-adr

Very mini Van

I think Im gonna hold onto the briggs for now but if i do decide to get rid of it you got first dibs and i bought it from a local guy that has tons of minibikes,trikes, and old schwinn stigrays he normally doesnt sell much of anything hes kinda like a minibike pack rat he wants to buy everything...
  6. yogi-adr

Very mini Van

Yeah thats what I told my sons And they said A-Team What and MR-T who so I guess I mighty do The Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Instead I just got my H-F coupon in in the mail for $99. bucks thats the first place im going tomorrow
  7. yogi-adr

Very mini Van

I figured out how to post up pics:out:
  8. yogi-adr

Very mini Van

9. yogi-adr

Very mini Van

hello everyone out there in minibike land i just wanted to share with you all something that i picked up this weekend its a go kart with a fiberglass van body thing fired up on the first pull im gonna do a restomod on it i have the photos in my album i tried to post pictures in this topic but...
  10. van_go_kart_003

van_go_kart_003

11. van_go_kart_005

van_go_kart_005

12. van_go_kart_004

van_go_kart_004

13. van_go_kart_006

van_go_kart_006

14. van_go_kart_001

van_go_kart_001

15. yogi-adr

HEllO

hello to all i just wanted to re introduce myself its been a while since i have posted or commented on anything i had put my small toys to the side to work on some of my other projects but now i am ready to get back at so thank you to all that make this website possible Angel from lancaster PA
  16. yogi-adr

Hi everyone!

Thats a sweet artic cat for sure a great deal:punk:
  17. yogi-adr

What trike is this?

It kinda looks like my Allport Trisport do you have any more pics.
  18. yogi-adr

doodlebug TRIKE

Thats one insane trike I love it sorry to here about your little setback. Just a thought what if you added a hub with a bearing to one of the wheels and made it free wheeling that might work anyway just a thought keep up the great work.
  19. yogi-adr

I think its home made

Hey Steve Thanks for the interest Im currently in the process of moving but as soon as i get unpacked i will get you some specs. I PROMISE!!!!
  20. yogi-adr

I think its home made

Just wanted to thank everyone for their feedback sorry i didnt respond sooner i was having computer problems I will post more pictures of the brake and jackshaft assembly as soon as i find them. Its a six inch band brake setup and as for the grab bar on the rear it has saved the rear seat more...