Search results

1. kruger

black mamba jr trade for port & polished 14cc gx160cyl head

Like the ad says I have a black mamba Jr cam I'm willing to trade for a gx160 head that has been ported and polished to flow better. I Wil also trade for a gx200 head that has been milled .050 . If anyone is knowledgeable in this area and wants to give his opinion of which is better, the decked...
  2. kruger

black mamba jr trade

I have a black mamba Jr that is like new, only used for 30minutes. I'm interested in the black mamba Sr or another high lift high rpm cam .even trade each pay their own shipping.
  3. kruger

Ooh no ! how could this break ?

I recently resurrected a 71 minico ramjet ,it's powered by a lifan 6.5 that I put all the goodies in, arc rod Honda flat top piston arc fly wheel, 26lbs springs gx160 head ,Molly push rods, black mamba cam. Etc ... This thing was ripping and I know I built it right since this wasn't my first...
  4. kruger

71 minico ramjet

I got this frame for $40 off Craig's list
  5. kruger

help!! clone won't spin freely

I recently built a clone with all the goodies , cam, springs,arc rod,flat top piston, anyway I ran the motor for like 20mins then I notice it was leaking oil out the side cover gasket. I removed motor from the bike and broke the engine down , I wanted to check torque on rod & switch cam &...
  6. kruger

new 4" & 6" tires sale

I have 3sets of new archson tires, they are new never mounted or used. 4.10/3.50-6 ,4.10/3.50-4 & 9 x 3.50-4 i'll take $50 a set shipped to lower 48.
  7. kruger

my version of mbx20

i gave up building bikes for a while, but with all the snow I decided a on a new project. I wanted a murray track 2 since I rebuilt one for this guy son, it had a 5.5hp honda and pulled wheelies all day.I could not find a cheap tracks so I put my money in a jangdong blue clone, it has arc rod...
  8. kruger

tech sale

I have tw o tecumseh engines for sale ,5 hp black &3 hp .I would rather sell them here where they will be used instead of scrapped. I've heard both run with no problems. the 5hp i'll take$ 150 shipped.$100 for 3hp shipped lower 48 states. on me with questions or offers.
  9. kruger

Cat front wheel w/ axle

Cleaning out the shed & found this wheel, I dont have a cat anymore so maybe someone else needs it. $30 shipped to lower 48 states usa
  10. kruger

Doodlebug roller

I have a clean red doodlebug roller. It is in great condition & has nice new pocketbike tires, its ready for a new powerplant. For those who want it ready for 6.5hp , I can cut slots. $200 shipped to lower 48 USA
  11. kruger

Who wants gears on there mini? & hand clutch ?

I thought Id share this gearbox idea with the fellas on here again . I see there is alot of buzz about the bros building the clutch that works manually. I know im buying one,lol. I know I would love to start my mini rev it up , dump the clutch and either spin the wheel or wheelie away:scooter...
  12. kruger

WTB cam & arc rod

I thought Id try see if anyone out there has a mild cam & a stock lenth arc rod for sale. I know people buy mild cam & stock lenth arc rods then go to wild cams & +.010 & longer. I just want to try a mild cam for cheap to see difference before spending big $$$.:scooter:
  13. kruger

WTB cam & arc rod

Sorry for double post.
  14. kruger

My free doodlebug

My db30 just finish & took first spin, uodate soon.
  15. kruger

Briggs & Stratton sale !!

5hp & 3hp up for sale, 5hp was runnin lost spark, $125+s/h . The 3hp is in good condition ,needs a carb $60 +s/h
  16. kruger

Cat 350x semi roller

Rusty but rebuildable, $50 +plus s/h pm me if interested .
  17. kruger

predator muffler/header

i like the way the new predator 212 sits in my custom baja heat, so i decided i would do as many mods as possible to it but keep the stock look.heres the first, as with any gas motor the stock exhaust is very restrictive,so i ground the side pinch weld on the stock box muffler& also the pipe...
  18. kruger

Baja BLAST !!!!!!

after two months of swingarm research heres my baja heat, that im nicknameing baja blast. it has 14" of ground clearance.i got a predator for it that is gonna get the 13-15hp treatment & tav. also raised front 4"
  19. kruger

yz200 ?

well ill started this build about two weekends ago so i didnt think i was in time for build off, so ill post here.after having built so many bikes & quads i was thinking what havent i tried yet or what i tried that didnt work.i remebered i tried putting a clone on a dirtbike frame, problem was...
  20. kruger

sawtooth tires 13x4x6

i got these tires for sale they fit 6"wheels, one is new the other has been used very little in snow & mud .$45 shipped