Search results

1. Y

Briggs flathead racing

Sold
  2. Y

Briggs flathead racing

Not looking to trade but I’m open to all reasonable offers!
  3. Y

Briggs flathead racing

Hi Massacre! How you been? I remember talking with you when I first started researching this stuff. No it’s a regular Briggs/raptor block. I sold all the blockzilla stuff I had a while back. I haven’t really been into this stuff lately so I’m not sure what there selling for. What’s your opinion...
  4. Y

Briggs flathead racing

Flathead mild open motor ARC billet finned head, .030 bore, ARC billet long rod stock stroke, Wiseco piston, big valves, Dyno 112alt billet adjustable cam, ARC billet 3hp adjustable flywheel, hot coil with ARC mount, ARC billet side cover, billet intake, 28 mikuni carb set up for methanol...
  5. Y

33mm Mikuni carb

Sold
  6. Y

33mm Mikuni carb

33mm mikuni carb Billet top and bottom K&N filter with adapter I bought this carb for a minidragbike project but lost interest. It was used and set up for the 8.90 class jr dragsters. $140 shipped in the USA. PayPal, cashiers check or picked up in Mission Viejo Ca. Call or text with any...
  7. Y

Billet 8 1/2” rim and tire

No problem. I can text or email them to you
  8. Y

Sorry! Posted this from my phone and couldn’t seem to figure out how to get pictures posted
  9. Y

Jr Race Car billet rim with bearings for 5/8 axle. Rim measures 8.5 inches Kendra tire; 12 1/2 x 2 1/4 Both rim and tire are new. $80 + shipping, PayPal,cashiers check or may be picked up in Mission Viejo Ca. Text me with questions or for pictures. 949-922-8250
  10. Y

Blockzilla BZ1 bare block with externals

BZ1 bare block; .194 over, large intake, block has not been windowed. Block comes with these new parts; ARC #6603 adjustable flywheel ARC #6040 side cover ARC #6030 bz1 Head ARC coil mount JR Race Car hot coil JR intake; zr 2/3 3” for large intake on block JR carb mount JR exhaust...
  11. Y

Bully 2 disc 6 spring clutch

Sold! Thank you!
  12. Y

Bully 2 disc 6 spring clutch

Used bully 2 disc 6 spring clutch with brand new bully steel basket, red springs, and 12 tooth #35 gear. Comes with used 14 tooth gear, all bolt weights, and is in a bully case. $180 shipped in US States OBO. 949-922-8250
  13. Y

Blockzilla

Twid sorry for the confusion. This is the motor that I was saying was also for sale on another site and was bolted to a Jr dragster
  14. Y

Blockzilla

Twid, that guy told me the same thing about selling that motor to get his son a motor. But like everyone has said, its over now and you have a nice motor.
  15. Y

Blockzilla

Massacre yes I have a blockzilla. This is king and I've pm'd you several times on JDP about clutch setups
  16. Y

Blockzilla

Twid Can you give me info on what paint and color you used to paint that block? It looks really good.
  17. Y

Blockzilla

Twid, that's a nice motor you bought. Ive text with the guy you bought it from several times. Both before and after you bought it. That block wasn't hurt or windowed. That brace was put on there for support with the 3" bore.
  18. Y

Blockzilla

Massacre that motor has also been for sale for quite a while on another forum! The pictures he was sending out were of it still bolted in the Jr dragster and it was kinda hard to see it.