Search results

1. K

hemi head, flywheel, stock parts, headers, cam

all headers and cam are sold
  2. K

hemi head, flywheel, stock parts, headers, cam

brand new hemi head with pushrods ready to bolt on - $50, $100 if you want it ported 5 bolt valve cover clone head, ported and milled - $50 king billet steel flywheel - $45 2 seks clone ceramic coated headers - $35 each super stock rlv clone header - $10 isky black mamba jr cam - $30 custom...
  3. K

Gas overflowing from carb

Needle isn't seating all the way. Take your carb off and take off the bowl and push on the float a couple of times and try it again.
  4. K

clone 6.5 bored carb

Bump $80 shipped, very good deal
  5. K

clone 6.5 bored carb

brand new, never ran - $85
  6. K

clone 6.5 bored carb

hand bored to the max .690+ reworked fuel circuits, jetted for pump gas. doesn't have/ need a choke. 1 pull starts. will add about 1-2hp over stock.
  7. K

ADRE bored and stock appearing carbs

clone 6.5/ gx200 carbs or gx240-gx390 carbs
  8. K

ADRE bored and stock appearing carbs

If anyone is looking for a bored or stock appearing carb, i can make them. I'm very reasonable on price. Pm me what size you need and ill shoot you a good price, i do it all for fun but i do have to cover parts a little bit of my time. I bore them, rework the fuel circuits shaved throttle shaft...
  9. K

Starting Difference

go with the next larger low speed jet
  10. K

new spring options for hemi predators

GoParts: Outlaw Springs to .325" Lift (2 Springs Only)
  11. K

new spring options for hemi predators

Briggs animal springs fit perfectly in the hemi, they are a little shorter than 26lb springs. the exhaust will coil bind with anything more than 275-285 lift. They are a little more heavy duty than the 26lb springs with a touch more pressure. good for the guys looking for 8,000 - 9,000 rpm...
  12. K

how do i get 37lb springs in a hemi head?

kinda need to know if anyone has done it or knows how to get them in there, no option for 37lb springs for the hemi head yet but that's what I need for my cam
  13. K

how do i get 37lb springs in a hemi head?

installed height is too high correct? so if you cut the spring pockets you can get them to sit lower? using nr 274 lift 260 duration cam with locks and retainers with lash caps
  14. K

gx200 stroking with predator crank

I'm ordering the parts tomorrow, going to test it In another engine j built. Ordering a predator crank, stock rod, ut2 piston, bored gx390 carb on alky and looking for a new cam, already have 1.3 rockers but I have a black mamba Jr was thinking either the regular black mamba or maybe an nr...
  15. K

my motor has a 310 cam dual valve springs ported 14cc head with 32/28 valves. std. bore std. stroke with a tuned tillotson, already making 22hp just looking for a little more just no reason to waist a ton of money just thought It would be a good idea and cheap if not ill go with a .014 over akra...
  16. K

what all does it take to do this? probably going throw this crank in with a std length billet rod, with flat top piston. will I have to mill the piston down? looked all over the site and couldn't find anything