Search results

1. t555trailblazer

MTD Columbia front wheel 6” Wanted

As you can see mine is toast. The hubs are still usable. If anybody has one they want to sell, let me know. Thank you
  2. t555trailblazer

Tecumseh HS50

3/4” PTO, good spark and compression. Fires right up with a shot of gas in the cylinder. From a late 70’s snowblower. Needs a carburetor and correct minibike throttle assembly. $135.00 + shipping PayPal as friend or family. Located in southeastern MI.
  3. t555trailblazer

Muskin Dune Cat fiberglass

$150 each. Located in Southeastern Michigan. Pick up only.
  4. t555trailblazer

What brand dirtbike is it?

I bought this poster at a estate sale. Plan to hang it in my garage. Wondering what brand dirtbike is it? I do not know.
  5. t555trailblazer

H50 throttle assembly

Need the throttle assembly that fits a Tecumseh H50. Pic is the engine that it will be going on. Sent a PM to Joe51, haven’t heard back from him yet. Need one ASAP. Re-pop or original. Willing to pay a premium if I can get it this week.
  6. t555trailblazer

Azusa gas tank

Looking to buy a Azusa gas tank. Hoping to get one for my build off project. If you have one you would be willing to sell or know someone who does, it would be awesome if you let me know. Thanks Jerry
  7. t555trailblazer

Vintage Central cycle supply CCS

I am not sure of the model and year… Hope to learn more as the build goes along. Thank you Dave and all the OldMiniBikes folks for having this fun event!
  8. t555trailblazer

Kits by Heald Ski accessory NIB

A nice piece. $135 plus shipping, located in south eastern Michigan.
  9. t555trailblazer

WTB Go power 6” wheel half or entire wheel

Trying to bring a Bonanza BC 1200 back to life. One side of the 6” go power wheel is missing a big chunk... if someone has a half or the entire wheel that you would be willing to sell, let me know. Thanks
  10. t555trailblazer

Cat Eliminator rear shocks... how do you take them apart?

I have been working on cleaning these shocks. “Made in Spain” is stamped on them. Someone thought they would look better painted blue. I decided to get rid of the blue paint. Would like to take them apart if possible without destroying them. Any tips? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. t555trailblazer

Taco T100 Survivor

Happy new owner of a taco! Thanks aarron for starting the thread that made this happen. One owner Mini Bike with normal wear and tear. Been in a barn since 1974. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. t555trailblazer

WTB..... Bonanza kickstand

Looking for a kickstand correct for a BC 1300. There is one for sale on eBay but I do not know if it's the correct one. In the description it says 9" drop. That sounds a little long to me. If anyone has one they want to sell or if you seen the one on eBay and can tell if it's the correct one...
  13. t555trailblazer

WTB...CHERRY brand throttle cable

Looking for a throttle cable to match this cherry brake cable. Minibike length, going on my Bonanza. If any anybody has one to sell, I would give it a good home! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. t555trailblazer

WTB. WestBend/power bee 700 exhaust flange

I ran across this image while doing a Google search. Looks like the perfect start toward building a header. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. t555trailblazer

t555trailblazer's - Bonanza powered by Chrysler……… Power bee 700 - (Vintage Class)

Hi folks, I had to join the fun!!! Thank you MrPat, cheezy1 and the OldMiniBikes community for putting on this event[emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. t555trailblazer

Rupp Products,pricing, parts, service manual

From a Rupp dealership all original. Tons of information on 1969-70 models Minibikes, gokarts and snowmobiles Minibikes; Roadster, goat, scrambler, digger, sprint, enduro, banchi, chopper cycle kit 1&2, C-250, C-350, XL-350, XL-500, TT-500, C-250 AL Electra, C-350 custom, C-250 special...
  17. t555trailblazer

Power bee 700?

I pick this up at a swap meet in November. It's the hydraulic pump that powers "jaws of life" unit for a fire department. I have yet to take it apart to see what I have for crankshaft size. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. t555trailblazer

Cushman Trailster gas tank

1962 cushman Trailster gas tank. It has a squared off look to it. If anybody has one or know somebody who does I would surely be interested.
  19. t555trailblazer

7 or 8hp briggs and Stratton

I need a seven or 8 hp Briggs & Stratton with a crankshaft 2 3/4" long by 1" in diameter. In good running order. For a tote goat project.