Search results

1. B

"Before and After" pics

how do i post my story so ot stays on the top if you will so that everyone can see it i love the pic of the maverick and id love to find one
  2. B

"Before and After" pics

well this is how my bike looks after the last speedtest and general Sunday thrashing i was able to pull 63.7 MPH top speed at the last minute i was about to load it on the truck made a simple u turn and this happened
  3. B

I should have braced the block

WOW nobody replied to you yet im not sure where to look on here maybe try looking for "minidragbike" best bet is to look for Charles Minidragbike Mosley on FB im not sure what "minor"block bracing is but to be honestly anything more than a billet side cover is overkill the honda blocks have a...
  4. B

Backyard mechanic, new to minibikes!

sounds like 1800 bucks worth of fun lol
  5. B

cheetah and pmr jackshaft?

can a cheetah clutch be used with a PMR jackshaft kit and hi OldMiniBikes forum long time away from here been riddin the spit out of my mini nightmare
  6. B

We now carry Noram parts!

would be nice if you sold the clutch discs in pairs since it takes two because i didnt see that i now have one new disc being shipped and will have to pay more shipping to get the job done smh
  7. B

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

it may be fugly but its fast and loud 57.7 mph
  8. B

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

here is my pile before the new exhaust
  9. B

Doodle Bug Sprocket Adapters For Sale

mine is mounted backasswards
  10. B

Predator 212 Hemi no longer available?

since everyone seems to be reading this and i dont see how to make my own post how do you get the highest possible rpm out of a hemi according to this cheat sheet im only turning 6500 Mini Bike Speed Calculator (MPH)
  11. B

drag motor finished

i was lookin at a fatty pipe but i pulled the trigger on a shotgun double barrel side exit pipe waiting on ups tap tap tap
  12. B

modded predator 212

i had the stock Db chain on and it kept stretching and actually broke a couple times also it started eating the split sprocket so i ordered a Koch chain from amazon 10 ft of chain for 12 bucks and the quality is good i know there are better chains but ive had no problems so far i do have the...
  13. B

Ready for a little snow....

high of 78 in ft lauderdale we're going to renfest
  14. B

wtb: motovov 2.5hp and doodlebug 2.8hp engines

came off a db30 think it a 2.5
  15. B

Fastest Doodlebug!

never counted the teeth on maxtourque clutch prolly 12 53 rear 13" tall rear tire
  16. B

Fastest Doodlebug!

this is the first run before i tuned the carb up HATERS this is the first run before i tuned the carb up HATERS i dont know how to change headings but myproject log is "under construction" 212 clone HEMI Dynocam f-275 head shaved minor port and polish .010 gasket custom intake PZ26 slide...
  17. B

Fastest Doodlebug!

this is the first run before i tuned the carb up HATERS
  18. B

Fastest Doodlebug!

my Db/clone does 54mph would like to get another 10mph out of it any ideas
  19. B

gx200

lol i can maintain 54mph with my clone raced another db/clone yesturday and there was no contest scary enough but still want to get another 10mph out of it
  20. B

wtb: motovov 2.5hp and doodlebug 2.8hp engines

i have one ft lauderdale barely used less than 1 hr make offer