Search results

1. B

cheetah and pmr jackshaft?

can a cheetah clutch be used with a PMR jackshaft kit and hi OldMiniBikes forum long time away from here been riddin the spit out of my mini nightmare
  2. B

black mamba

where do you get the black mamba sr cam nobody seems to have them in stock and whats about the dyno cam is it a good choice
  3. B

valve train upgrade

hi guys whats the hot setup for cam upgrade black mamba sounds popular but i seen Isky alot too got a hemi motor but havent pulled the head(or even the spark plug lol)so not sure if i have a dished piston(should i change to a flattop piston) where is the best source for all these parts cam...
  4. B

custom intake

what are your thoughts on a long intake it will be about 12 inches to position the carb on the front side of the engine 212 hemi
  5. B

custom intake

what are your thoughts on a long intake it will be about 12 inches to position the carb on the front side of the engine
  6. B

Happy and sad

Im happy my minibike runs like a beast sad because i have to wait for parts happy cause someone want to buy it for 1200 sad cause that means i will have to wait for a new frame to ship really sad cause that might be 3 months
  7. B

carb size

is a 19mm promax carb too big or not big enough for a (modified)hf212 and no one replied when i asked if buying a ported head with bigger valves is better than buying big valves and installing them and doing my own port work (hemi engine)
  8. B

under construction

planning on a cam and valve train upgrade haven't decided on whether to buy the big valves and install them or buy a head that's already done but need to decide what cam would be best for dragging leaning toward black mamba
  9. B

under construction

where do i find this wheel