Search results

1. Full Throttle

short stroke hemi

That's what i'm wanting to hear. Join in everybody, let's hear more about a short stroke hemi . Got some extra parts just laying around so might just try this out and see what happens.
  2. Full Throttle

R.I.P. Glenn Frey

Always loved the Eagles, great band and good music !!
  3. Full Throttle

short stroke hemi

Even if you bore it out to fit the 70mm piston. Thought it would rev quicker with the gx160 crank ??
  4. Full Throttle

short stroke hemi

Thinking of building a short stroke hemi. Take a gx160 bore it to 70mm , put a flat top piston in it and a hemi head with a black mamba jr. cam. Might be a torque monster !
  5. Full Throttle

charge / light coils

Trying to find some 10/5 amp charge / lighting coils for honda/clone engine , maybe flywheel too.
  6. Full Throttle

Lighting coil

Put coils on one of my predator hemi's but had to put a gx200 crank in it so that i could use a honda/clone flywheel with the two magnets in it. Then i had a 208cc engine cause the honda/clone crank has a 1mm shorter stroke than the predator crank. Still run good though.
  7. Full Throttle

gx160 with 70mm piston

Curious, can you put a predator flat top piston in a gx160 engine or is that too much to bore the gx160 out to ?
  8. Full Throttle

99cc predator : wanted

Still bumpin and looking for 99cc predator. Somebody got one somewhere .
  9. Full Throttle

79cc mods?

Mill head .050" , install some honda valves with split keepers, 5mm valve guides , longer push rods and adjust height of rocker arms to keep valve train geometry in check , port and polish head, get a cam from AGK and curved manifold , 19mm carb. and filter , header,advance timing. These...
  10. Full Throttle

3 amp charging coil wiring to rectifier/regulator

Hey , this is good stuff. Been waiting on someone to start this thread on charging coils. Now i have some info to start my own setup on one of my clones. Hope to join back in soon with more questions .
  11. Full Throttle

Still bump-n !
  12. Full Throttle

Bump ! Someone has got to have one just sitting around, collecting dust ??? Don't matter if running or not .
  13. Full Throttle

Bump, again .
  14. Full Throttle

bump , bump, bump
  15. Full Throttle

5 Harbor Freight Tools Worth Buying

I agree with massacre about the hit and miss thing. Bought a couple of the 6" bench grinders and one runs great , it's so balanced it runs so smooth. But the other vibrates so much it shakes work bench. You never know what will get but do like going and buying the hemi engines. Got 9 so far .....
  16. Full Throttle

Tecumseh H35 Parts Lot. Tank Head Cam Sidecover etc

Got a H40 and your parts look nice but i need a performance cam for my H40, any help with that ?
  17. Full Throttle

bump, again !
  18. Full Throttle

Thanks Stephen , let me know when you find out.
  19. Full Throttle

Tecumseh madness

Hey , nice collection JT. Me like tec's too ! Just so hard to find parts though and anybody who knows about them.