Search results

1. Full Throttle

short stroke hemi

Thinking of building a short stroke hemi. Take a gx160 bore it to 70mm , put a flat top piston in it and a hemi head with a black mamba jr. cam. Might be a torque monster !
  2. Full Throttle

charge / light coils

Trying to find some 10/5 amp charge / lighting coils for honda/clone engine , maybe flywheel too.
  3. Full Throttle

gx160 with 70mm piston

Curious, can you put a predator flat top piston in a gx160 engine or is that too much to bore the gx160 out to ?
  4. Full Throttle

H40 Tecumseh

Anyone modded a H40 tecumseh. Got one on a ken bar whirlwind bike i just picked up and don't whether to try to mod this engine or replace it with clone engine. The H40 runs good and looks to have low hours on but don't know alot about tecumseh engines or where to get parts for it.
  5. Full Throttle

ken bar whirlwind

Picked up a ken bar whirlwind last weekend and looks to be in nice shape but don't know alot about what i got my hands on. Anybody got any info on those mini bikes , years, parts , pixs, engines , etc . Guy told me it had a 4hp Tecumseh on it with a TAV . It runs good and needs very little...
  6. Full Throttle

14cc head

Bought a nice new head for 6.5 clone off fleabay that's a 14cc. You can tell it's 14cc by the way the chamber looks. Cause it's 14cc head would you mill the head some or just leave it alone and run it just like it is. By milling it wouldn't you go down more on the cc's ? Don't know how far to...
  7. Full Throttle

99cc predator : wanted

Anyone got a used 99cc predator engine out there that they might want to sell cheap. Let me know.
  8. Full Throttle

79cc predator valves

Does anyone know or has anyone ever replace/upgraded the valve springs in a predator 79cc engine. Also what about the valves, what size valves are in this engine and can you get heavier valve springs , retainers and SS valves for this engine. Looking to try to do some mods. on one of these...
  9. Full Throttle

79cc predator throttle

Bought a 79cc predator engine to go on one of my mbx12's and need a throttle kit for that engine so i can use my twist throttle. Anybody know where or got any ideas what will work with original setup . Want to keep the governor on it because of small children but need a setup that works with the...
  10. Full Throttle

predator crank in gx200

Got a honda gx200 block today and was thinking of putting predator hemi crank in it but need to know what billet rod i should use. Guy on fleabay sells the crank and flywheel as poor mans stroker for a gx200 but i had a hemi crank laying around and wanted to try this for myself. Has anyone else...
  11. Full Throttle

WANTED : gx200 ring gear

Got a 4-pole flywheel for a gx160 / gx200 / clone but need a ring gear to go on the flywheel. I know i will have to machine down the flywheel to accept the ring gear but cannot find one anywhere. Anybody know or got one they would like to sell ?
  12. Full Throttle

briggs animal 214624 piston

Just recently purchased a briggs animal piston 214624 off eBay but can't seem to find the correct rings that fit this piston. Have googled piston no. but no results, like piston don't exist. I don't have any idea what ring set would work with this piston. So i'm asking , does anyone out there...
  13. Full Throttle

briggs animal cam

What's the best way to go with briggs 206 intek with 308 cam and arc rod. Need to mod valve train right ! How much ? Spring pressure ? Valves ? Retainers ? ? ? ? Help !!! All input appreciated .
  14. Full Throttle

knurling valve guide

Anybody ever heard of knurling the valve guides. Back in the days of building small block chevys we use to send our heads to machine shop and they would knurl the valve guides for better oil control and i know it renews worn guides abit. cheap way to renew guide without having to replace them...
  15. Full Throttle

champion cast rockers

Looking for 2 set of mounting studs for the cast type champion rocker arms. A dealer sold me 2 sets of rocker arms to go in a clone 6.5hp engine but did not send me the mounting studs , said that he didn't have the studs and would have to order them. didn't make much sense to me but that's what...
  16. Full Throttle

air filter oil

Anybody out there got a good recipe for a "generic" air filter oil spray or is it best to buy the kind in the can ?
  17. Full Throttle

gx160 with flat top piston

Just bought a Z4M flat top to go in my gx160 but trying to decide which billet rod to use. .010 over or .020 over or stock on the rod length ? Haven't put piston in yet with stock rod to see how deep in hole it is but was wondering if anyone else has already tried this and can add some light as...
  18. Full Throttle

DB rear sprocket

I'm wanting to change my DB rear sprocket to #41 size chain and clutch. Clutch , no problem but don't know what size rear sprocket i need or what will adapt to the wheel hub. Any suggestions ?
  19. Full Throttle

compression ratio

Any way of telling about how much the compression ratio is by running a compression test on engine after you do all your mods ?
  20. Full Throttle

inch lbs. torque wrench

Went by Harbor Freight the other day and purchased a 1/4" drive inch lb. torque wrench for around $20.00 but with coupon it was cheaper. Torque wrench looks to be nice quality but haven't used it yet, will find out soon . Building predator hemi engine with lots of mods.