Search results

1. MAGICMARC007

Briggs 5hp Engine Prefer I/C But open to Most Briggs 5hp Flat head models

Hi O.M.B. Members, I am looking for a 5hp Briggs I/C industrial commercial engine. I am open to any other model 5hp flatty's My only requirement is a good bore and valve seats as I do not want to rebore motor or replace seats. Long block is fine. I will gladly pay for shipping or I can pickup...
  2. MAGICMARC007

Briggs 3hp correct pointless coil part#

Hi O.M.B. Members, I want to replace my original 3HP Briggs Horizontal points condenser type ignition to solid state magnetron pointless type. I bought one off flea bay but it did not fit the 3hp flywheel, I think it was for 5hp. Please let me know correct part number. Thank You
  3. MAGICMARC007

New Predator 212 With Header-22mm Mikuni+Clutch

I have a extra Predator 212cc engine if anyone needs one. This is the latest model, Brand never had gas or oil in it. Includes 22mm Mikuni with Billet Aluminum Manifold and Filter-Header-12 Tooth #35 Clutch with all mounting hardware-The throttle is hooked up so it is ready to bolt on and go...
  4. MAGICMARC007

Mystery Mini Bike What Brand and Model is it?

Hi fellow Old Mini Bikers. I need help identifying this vintage mini. 35" wheelbase-plastic tank with petcock-10" wheels with 4 slot split rims-scrub brake-front suspension. I believe the bike is stock with the exception of the 2hp briggs. Bought this off craigslist yesterday. The frame and...
  5. MAGICMARC007

Bird Thunderbird Model and Dimensions

Hi OldMiniBikes Members, I see these Bird mini's occaisionally on ebay and was wondering if anyone has one and could give me some dimensions of the bike. 1-Seat height from ground to top of the seat 2-Wheelbase from front to rear axle 3- Distance form front axle center to the top of the fork crown, I was...
  6. MAGICMARC007

Tecumseh HS40 Are the cheap Tecumseh Ebay carbs any good?

I have a Tecumseh hs40 that only runs with the choke on. When I turn it off the motor sputters and dies. I was wondering if any fellow OldMiniBikes members have purchased one of the Ebay carbs that are between $8-$15 and how well they work. I will be cleaning the suspect carb tommorow and need a backup...
  7. MAGICMARC007

Tecumseh HS40 Carb help, only runs on choke

Hi fellow OldMiniBikes members. I need help with a tecumseh hs40 engine. It starts first pull and runs great but only with the choke fully engaged. Even after warmup it sputters and dies after I take the choke off. I am guessing the main jet is partially clogged. Any insight into the problem would be...