Search results

1. that_van_guy

1978 Super Stones Van Kart

I'd been wanting one of these fiberglass van go kart bodies for a few years now. They were originally made by F.W. & Associates Mini Cars out of Tempe, Arizona. They made a bunch of different "Mini Car" go karts modeled on real cars of the era, including Ford Econoline and Dodge Tradesman vans...
  2. that_van_guy

American Leisure roller

Have decided to sell my American Leisure Cobra III project. Was gonna do a resto-mod, but decided I have enough on my plate already. Pretty neat bike with 6" wheels, Carlisle double Indian head tires, folding foot pegs, coil spring under the head tube. Very straight and solid. Missing seat...
  3. that_van_guy

Craftsman Tecumseh H30

Hey guys. Just picked up this little H30 side popper off eBay. It's got a keyed 5/8" shaft and a diaphragm carb on the long skinny intake. I want to retrofit this engine to make it minibike-compatible. I know I need the cable-type throttle control at the very least, but ideally I...
  4. that_van_guy

Lots of Arctic Cat parts

And even a couple of complete bikes! scotters_shack | eBay
  5. that_van_guy

6" Manco wheel

In search of a good, complete 6" Manco wheel for the front of my Delta 1. Need both halves. Located in Lancaster PA 17603
  6. that_van_guy

Manco Delta 1 headset bolt woes

So the Delta 1 chopper I picked up the other day has some serious slop in the headset/fork/steering tube. a 1/2" bolt fits snug in the fork plates, but has play in the tube. It almost seems like it should have a bushing or sleeve between the bolt and the tube, but there isn't one. Did these...
  7. that_van_guy

Manco Delta 1

Just scored this bike as a roller from my new friend and semi-local minibike buddy Tiki_Todd. All original except for the front wheel. Working on finding the correct 6" Manco wheel for the front. Someone also cut the foot pegs off. Came with a newer H35 that I will use for now, until I can dig...
  8. that_van_guy

Arco E-Z Rider I

Sorry if this has been posted before. Just spotted it on the Allentown CL. My dream mini bike, just too rich for my blood. 1960sARCO E-Z RIDER I Vintage Mini Chopper Alexander Reynolds minibike
  9. that_van_guy

How many posts to view photo gallery?

Every time I click on the "Photos" tab all I get is a message reading "We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later." Is it because I don't have a high enough post count?
  10. that_van_guy

1st build, Sears Runabout

Hey guys. Picked up a clean Sears Runabout frame from Ray (Iron Honky) this weekend. Gonna be my 1st "real" mini bike build (I have done a few Puch mopeds and a bunch of old bicycles but vintage mini bikes are new to me!). Apparently this thing had been someone's science fair project and was...
  11. that_van_guy

American Leisure Cobra III

Just picked up this (Panther?) Cobra III by American Leisure Ind. out of Philadelphia PA. That's all the info I have been able to find on it, seems there is not a lot on the web about these American Leisure bikes. It seems to be pretty heavy-duty, built very solid. 1" bars, fold-up foot pegs...
  12. that_van_guy

New guy in PA

Hey guys, new member here. Can't say exactly how it happened, but some time in the last few weeks I got bit pretty hard by the mini bike bug! Some friends had them "back in the day", and I always enjoyed riding whenever they'd let me, but my parents would never let me have my own! Don't have...
  13. that_van_guy

New guy, help me ID this Arco?

Hey guys, new to the forums after being bit hard by the mini bike bug. Gotta have one! Someone offered me this old Alexander Reynolds for $60. Bent forks and not running. Can't seem to find any comparable bikes online. Obviously someone has messed with the seat, but apart from that it looks...