Search results

1. doodlebug6.5

Baja Doodlebug Predator 212

Baja doodle bug with mild predator Hemi has BSP 3 cam intake jetted carb and header 275 obo Text 8146945105 I can send pics
  2. doodlebug6.5

Predator 212 Hemi Ticking noise

Nope I built it didn't think anything of it valvetrain is stock I'll check the lash tho
  3. doodlebug6.5

Predator 212 Hemi Ticking noise

Have a predator 212 hemi mild build bsp3 cam intake and header it makes a weird ticking noise idling, I know it's not a knock when I opened it up the rod was tight like it should be motor is basically new it runs very healthy and it did make the noise when I first bought it. I'm thinking valve...
  4. doodlebug6.5

Dead spot in Carb

stock low side with 37 jet and I have a wicked dual header
  5. doodlebug6.5

Dead spot in Carb

Want a little more torque and the stock carb is jetted but seems to have no response down low. The motor is a 6.5 Honda clone 196cc I believe, the motor has a small cam bp2 cam and a .10 over bsp rod. Motor has good mid range torque but I would love to be able to break traction as soon as I hit...
  6. doodlebug6.5

Getting Closer

Thanks, its all together now I'll have to post some pics:thumbsup:
  7. doodlebug6.5

Getting Closer

Centerville,Pa about an hour from Erie. I go to school at Union City High School.
  8. doodlebug6.5

Getting Closer

9. doodlebug6.5

Cam Wear? Bad or Normal

Ill post picks of lifters tomorrow, I didnt even check them out because I was in a hurry
  10. doodlebug6.5

Cam Wear? Bad or Normal

Yeah Im not sure to just run it or try to get a new one
  11. doodlebug6.5

Cam Wear? Bad or Normal

/If you can see from the pics the Exhaust lobe has very light scratches, is this normal cam ware? Running 22lb valve springs with stock rockers. Bp2 Cam and the suggested valve spring is 26lb. Had the cam for few months now so could have 15 hours on it. Thanks.
  12. doodlebug6.5

Predator 212 Engine

Sorry Trinik7597 Just got one of ebay, Thanks though:thumbsup:
  13. doodlebug6.5

Predator 212 Engine

Used parts Carb, tank, Block, Decent shape thanks
  14. doodlebug6.5

Where to buy Predator 212 .10 over or .20 piston?

Haha I wish I had the ability to do it by myself!
  15. doodlebug6.5

Probably just cheaper to get a whole new block off ebay for 30$
  16. doodlebug6.5

Where do I buy over bore piston? it can be flat top hemi doesnt matter I was on OldMiniBikes last night and saw that they had some in stock now cant find it. Im looking for something cheap. Thanks
  17. doodlebug6.5

predator or stock engine build, baja warrior

I agree build a Predator:thumbsup:
  18. doodlebug6.5

Leaky Carb issues

I rebuilt the predator 212 that was smoking and had a little blow by, and it runs much much better, but there is always something that goes wrong. I bought a cheap carb off ebay and it ran too rich with the .37 jet so switch it out with a .35 now having a issue with the carb leaking down the...
  19. doodlebug6.5

Blow By? Predator 212 smoke coming from valve cover breather

Changed the oil pretty frequently, and the only think I can think of is the head gasket. The black lining is coming off. Then again maybe the oil seals will cause it to smoke not sure