2. alligator bracket 005.jpg

alligator bracket 005.jpg

Fuel Tank and Custom Made Bracket
  3. jims pics 100.jpg

jims pics 100.jpg

Motor Replacement
  4. IJG70

Mega Moto suspension forks now available for $80

I NEED ANOTHER SET OF SHOCKS FOR MY MOTOVOX. HELP??
  5. IJG70

Coleman CT200U seat, shocks, front end mods finished today

WHERES THEM SHOCKS AVAILABLE AT AGAIN?
  6. IJG70

best fuel tank for doodle bug

Hey their mr' I need to finalize fuel tank issues as well. Mind tellin or showin what ya did?
  7. IJG70

Mini Bike Gas Tank

Length?
  8. IJG70

Hello from NJ

good to hear a new member joining' welcome
  9. IJG70

Give me a brake!

I'm no master technician' I also don't have 40 Yrs of braking service, But being have had experience in the hydra braking systems and cable brake systems on my minibikes,you are definitely going to consider buying and installing the Hydra braking system. (It's Bangin Man)
  10. IJG70

(5) db30 rear rims

geez I was way late to this post
  11. IJG70

Word Association Game

:laugh: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  12. IJG70

Bullfrog Hemi Predator High Compression Piston

All those questions might sound like industrial espionage or something.:shifty: (Giggles) :shifty:
  13. IJG70

2017 White Knickle Scramble!!!! June 24th Norway, Il

Hello' I read this post and found it appealing enough to ask these simple questions.. What requirements are needed to participate in the minibike events?, Are their different events like stock or modified? Pricing,parking,Rules & regulations.
  14. IJG70

New to the Forum

Welcome . I am pleased to be as well apart of this site & knowledgable folk whom are kind enough to share it on the fly in a quick reply are a plus. Buying stuff from strangers online is a whole different ball game.
  15. IJG70

DoodleBug DB30 R OR S Frames

I'm looking for either R or S series doodle bug frames. I have a stock S series fork & bars front end to match them up with either frames. I read somewhere here' with extra washers they become interchangeable. What's you're 2 cent's?
  16. IJG70

Old Frame lil indian??

:cursing: :freakout: I'm days late and a hundred short. Until Next time!
  17. IJG70

North Carolina Mini Bike fun weekend

My Friend has spoke of Busco Beach & ATV Park & say's the same thing, It's perfect for Quads,3 Wheelers,Dirt Bikes,& plenty of dry area's for the Nice Shiny MiniBikes too. If you don't want mud on you're bike just stay out of it. Follow No One. If You Can . The fees are reasonable, just bring...