Search results

1. 8

Brake help needed

is there anyway you could send me pics of the idler setup. id like to see how you did it. Yeah the arm on the drum brake is missing I'm going to search to se what i can find or I'm making it.
  2. 8

Brake help needed

Got it. Im missing the rod and the lever is there anyplace to get the lever. i have the threaded stud sticking out but no lever. Chipper also where did you get the idler from for the chain I've sen several bikes on here with chain idlers but can't seem to find any. Is it necessary?
  3. 8

Hemi head on non hemi motor

Can this be done and will there be any performance gains in doing so. I just bought a 69727 ca. motor and was wondering if the swap was possible.
  4. 8

Clutch help

Im looking to install my 212 and need some help. I read the post on the clutch brake and will be doing one with my own bracket and cover. I need to know what clutch should i get and why. Also do i need a spacer kit? I've seen clutches on ebay for 23.99, Max torque for around 33. and halliards...
  5. 8

Tecumseh Exhaust

is this still for sale?
  6. 8

Brake help needed

Yes the drum brake assy. in the rear wheel
  7. 8

Brake help needed

Can somebody show me a pic of how they mounted the OldMiniBikes 4-1-2 style brake. I dont have a cable and can't seem to figure out if i did have a cable how it works it just rotates around.
  8. 8

tecumseh parts needed

Looking for air filter housing and exhaust for OHH60 motor. LMK WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE. I also need brake cable for rear drum brake.
  9. 8

Newbie signing in here

Just picked up a new to me mini project. Trying to figure out somethings, Ill be asking around. Not sure how to post pics yet when i figure out ill post some pics of my new born.