Search results

1. H

On ebay

1970 Rupp Roadster
  2. H

Scat cat sc214

Does anyone know the belt no. For a comet tav2 30 series that is on a scat cat sc214
  3. H

Indian me100 and mx76

Want to buy for 74 Indian me100 standard bore piston rings two sets and 1 me100 exhaust pipe and for the mx76 I need two 3.25/15 rear motocross tire and two 2.75/17 front tires
  4. H

sensation chopper sissy bar

WTB Sensation chopper sissy bar and pad if anyone has one they are willing to part with
  5. H

6" Gilson wheel

WTB one 6"gilson front wheel axle and spacers for a 525 let me know what you have
  6. H

Gilson/Lil Indian

I am looking for a six inch Gilson front wheel axle and spacres and also looking for a correct Lil Indian complete rear brake caliper
  7. H

Lil Indian Spitfire

Wanted Lil Indian front and rear fenders and clutch cover/chain guard
  8. H

WTB tecumseh h35 crank shaft

Want to buy a tecumseh h35 crank shaft # 30946 for a h35 45280H if anyone has one they want to sell I'm in the market
  9. H

Tecumseh h35 crank shaft

I am looking for a crank shaft for a tecumseh h35 part no. 30946 if anyone has one they watch to part with let me know thanks for any help
  10. H

70's Huffy Hustler

I am looking for the following parts: A running 5hp tecumseh motor, Jack Shaft Complete, Torque Converter and Cover, Kick Stand and Right Foot Peg. I know its a shot in the dark but would like a new seat just like the one in the pictures. If someone knows i would like to know what year this bike is.