Search results

1. Shawnster

Predator 212 question

Hello all. My son got a new 212 for his Baja MB200 which rakes back so the engine tilts back and not level on the engine mount. So my question is, will the required half qt of oil still be enough even though the oil will more to the cylinder side of the engine and will it cause the low oil...
  2. Shawnster

Shout out to Hent

Hent Rocks!! I spoke to him yesterday Early noon looking for a Tav 30 kit which he happened to have on hand. Not only did he give me an awesome price, it got to me today and there was a surprise engine riser in the box. Thank you again Hent. Can't wait till you get your parts store up and...
  3. Shawnster

Hello Again

Hello all. It's been a good while since I've logged on here but I missed it here and thought I'd come back. Btw, how do I post pics? The site has changed since I last logged on. Shawn
  4. Shawnster

Manco Quester 308 Gas Tank needed!

Hello all, Does anyone here have or know where I can get a new or good used gas tank for a Manco Quester 308 3 wheeler? Mine started leaking at the whole seem and the holes for the rubber tank bushings are wallowed out so bad that the bushings will not seal I tried using tank repair epoxy...
  5. Shawnster

Manco Quester 308 Gas Tank needed!

Hello all, Does anyone here have or know where I can get a new or good used gas tank for a Manco Quester 308 3 wheeler? Mine started leaking at the whole seem and the holes for the rubber tank bushings are wallowed out so bad that the bushings will not seal. I tried using tank repair epoxy...
  6. Shawnster

RTS Hydraulic Brake Caliper Source

Hello all, I was looking for some compatible hydraulic brake calipers for my RTS-SL and I found a source for the pretty much the exact same ones that RT21 Trading sells for half of the price! Here is the link for the 20 Series Tolomatic Hydraulic Disc Brake H20 Series brake Link for the 10...
  7. Shawnster

OldMiniBikes Warehouse Rocks!!

I just wanted to give a shout out to Amanda and Kayla at OldMiniBikes Warehouse. I placed my first order with them this past Monday morning and they are the definition of Professional Customer Service! And as a bonus, I got my parts in two days for the price of standard flat rate shipping! :thumbsup: OldMiniBikes...
  8. Shawnster

New toy for my boy

Hello all, I just received a cool delivery at 6:00am this morning. A sweet Manco Quester 308 that my wife and I bought from We4Amigos for our 11 year old son. My wife and I have been promising him an ATV since we gave our oldest son his Baja MB200 for Christmas back in 2011. I had originally...
  9. Shawnster

Anyone need RTS parts?

I was on Craig's list and stumbled onto an RTS parts mother load! 3 wheeler Hope this helps someone, Shawn
  10. Shawnster

Site problems

Is anyone else having redirect problems again? When I'm using my laptop and I try clicking on the last page of a topic such as the Word Association page, it redirects me to the page before. However, it works fine on my cell phone. I tried flushing the DNS, resetting my connection and...
  11. Shawnster

For sale new pair of alsport rts brake discs.

Hello all, I have a brand new pair of RTS brake discs for sale. I bought them but it turned out they are for the Jack Shaft mounted brakes and have 8 mounting bolt holes. They are not for the 6 bolt axle mounted brake discs like my RTS has so I cannot use them. I am selling them for what I have...
  12. Shawnster

Worlds Longest Mad Lib Thread

Let's start the worlds longest Mad Lib thread. I'll start it off. A guy rode his mini bike into a bar and yelled at the.......
  13. Shawnster

McCulloch Go-Kart Advertisement featuring Don Knotts

I found this cool vintage McCulloch GoKart advertisement featuring Don Knotts and I thought I'd share it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qORsk6wGlDY Shawn
  14. Shawnster

Peerless Diff Bolt Measurement Needed.

Hello all, I am finishing a restoration on an Alsport Tri-Sport RTS-SL and I need to drop the diff and replace a broken diff bolt and sprocket mounting nut but I want to buy averything ahead of time. So I was wondering if someone could tell me what size, length and thread diff case bolt and...
  15. Shawnster

Tri-Sport Brake Discs

Here is a Fee-Bay link for Tri-Sport brake discs in case someone needs them. The price doesn't seem to bad either. $50.00 per pair. Alsport Tri Sport 3 Wheeler Rear Brake Disc x 2 | eBay Hope this helps someone, :thumbsup: Shawn
  16. Shawnster

Any Musicians here?

Hello all, I was just curious to see if there any fellow musicians here. I am guitarist / bassist. I started playing guitar back when I was 10 back in 82 when I got my first nice acoustic guitar and learned my first three chords. Since then I have been hooked! I am mostly into rock, southern &...
  17. Shawnster

How do I become a supprting member?

Hello all, I was wondering if someone could post the link to become a supporting member. I've looked but cannot find it. Thanks, Shawn
  18. Shawnster

Vintage ATC Motherload!

It's an old video but, WOW! This guy has / had an amazing collection of Honda ATC's that are / were for sale. Although he never mentioned a price, I'm curious if they sold and what they sold for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGN1RoiLfM8 Shawn
  19. Shawnster

Build Question

Hello all, I noticed in a lot of the build threads there is always a picture of a dinner fork. Either plastic or metal. What does that mean? Also, what do the abbreviations in the build off threads like JFF and MTTW etc... mean? Thanks, Shawn
  20. Shawnster

Would anyone here be interested in a Minibike meet in Maryland?

Hello all, While checking out the Minibike Events, I noticed there were none here in Maryland. So I talked with fellow forum member MB165 about it and he agreed that having a Minibike Event here in Md. would be cool. So I am doing a poll to see what the interest would be. Thanks, Shawn