Search results

1. S

Excited!! 2 Mini Scat Trackers now running!!

I bought the first Scat Tracker and then the second for parts but it was so complete I decided I had better just restore it to!! They are both from 1973 and now running. Does anyone else have one of these?
  2. S

WANTED NOS Tecumseh 1970s 3.5 H3545196H

I have no clue if this is even possible but I would like to either have my existing 1970s Tecumseh 3.5 totally rebuilt to be as new or buy a complete New Old Stock (NOS) one. The model # is H3545196H My existing engine runs and is complete but is wore out and needs complete rebuild. If...
  3. S

3 wheeler trike eBay $130 Peru, Illinois

Not for me but has to be worth $130?? Ebay Item # 321869796027 Vintage Motorcycle 1970s M Wards Scat Cat Trike Parts Bike Barn Find Project | eBay
  4. S

Mini Bike Decals Made

I had some decals made by this company and very pleased with the result. I had to have a very clear picture of the decal I wanted made along with exact sizes emailed the pic, they emailed back a proof for my approval and within about a week had 6 decals delivered for $25 plus $5.99 shipping...
  5. S

To find out neutral and negative feedback on ebay user quickly

Enter the ebay user ID and all neg and neutral feedback will be returned. A very quick way to spot loser sellers. Negative/Neutral Feedback A quick read will give you a good idea if the seller will cause you problems before you bid.
  6. S

JC Penny Mini Scat Tracker Hubcaps?

If anyone has ideas on where to get two moon hubcaps for a JC Penny Mini Scat Tracker I would be most appreciative! I found golf cart hubcaps (6") that come close but installed one last night and slightly too large. My opening is around 5 3/4 inch. I am willing to pay a fair price for actual...
  7. S

Scat Tracker (JC Penny) Wondered if anyone else has one?

Hey, My first post on this forum! I was hoping to meet somebody who has a Scat Tracker. I just bought one and want to get it as close to original new as I can. I know right off the bat I need a Scat Tracker sticker and the chrome moon hubcaps. Look forward to hearing from anyone! See...