Search results

1. Radford46

My Fuji Go-Devil on Craigslist

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/mcy/d/roanoke-original-fuji-go-devil-folding/6969233169.html I posted this on CL yesterday. It’s my last bike, and my best. I do not really want to ship it, but I’ll meet within a reasonable distance from Roanoke Va. 24018. My phones in the ad. Kerry
  2. Radford46

Big lot of mini and lawn mower parts some used some new

Sold. Thanks again OldMiniBikes.
  3. Radford46

Bump, and dropped to 125.00. Shipping included.
  4. Radford46

This is stuff I’ve accumulated over several years. I went to an old mower shop and bought most of the stuff in the boxes. The Tec gas tank is old stock new with the box,clean inside. The wheel is a 4”, the metal fender bracket was a bent up mess when I got it, I straightened it as good as you...
  5. Radford46

Heald Super Bronc vt-8 almost complete,but in parts

Cool! I made a little and I hope he does too,and the parts you guys need are coming available.
  6. Radford46

Met Capgun today handed it over to him. Thanks Capgun and thanks OldMiniBikes.
  7. Radford46

Sell pending. Thanks guys.
  8. Radford46

I’m not going to part it out for now anyway. Thanks though. Kerry
  9. Radford46

Dropping it to 500.00.
  10. Radford46

I’m in Roanoke, Virginia
  11. Radford46

Started to build this,but my 68 Chevy pickup is taking over. I’m not parting it out. It’s all or nothing,and the real kicker is you have to pick it up,if you have one you know the frame is huge. There’s a repo kick-stand and rear seat brace and a Chattin part or two. Has a new old stock gas...
  12. Radford46

looking for a frame/roller

That guy appreciates the boost Dave!
  13. Radford46

Saw it on CL, Cat Hustler?

I had to ask, and they are asking 125.00.
  14. Radford46

Saw it on CL, Cat Hustler?

https://danville.craigslist.org/mcy/d/vintage-hpe-cat-muskin/6587502540.html
  15. Radford46

NCVBA's 7th annual Minibike & Bicycle Show & Swap Sat. May 6th, Eden, NC

Are you going to have this show this year(2018)? I keep looking in Craigslist but haven’t seen an ad. Kerry
  16. Radford46

I set up outside with some mini bike stuff, a Bird Sprite and a super Bronc. The rain drizzling and the winds definitely put a damper on it, but I'll be back next time. It definitely was more of a bicycle show this year. Kerry
  17. Radford46

I'm coming down with my pickup loaded for the parking lot like last year. That was fun! Kerry
  18. Radford46

CCS Charger?

Mini Bike Vintage 1970 Charger Not mine, just saw it on CL. Pretty cool with the torque converter and separate handlebars.