Search results

1. H

Small engine swap for my cruiser

I really like your brake light switch.
  2. H

Any Long Island events?

What time does the fun begin? Thanks!
  3. H

1970 Rupp promotional video,The Maxi World of The Mini Cycle. Rupp mini bikes

This is a cool video. I really enjoyed viewing it. Thanks for sharing!
  4. H

Tecumseh Hssk50 wont fire

I would recheck carefully the valve lash. Did the valve lifters get reversed?
  5. H

My new Rupp continental cover is finally here!!

Looks good! I'm going to need one too.
  6. H

rupp rst 100

I like the VW Camper Van Too! Classy way for your Rupp to travel. Good luck and have fun!
  7. H

Craigslist - NY: 5HP Tecumseh Snow Blower Engine, Free

Are you planning on going to this years Minibike Reunion in Windber, PA on June 14-16 ? If so, I know that you will be able to sell them there.
  8. H

help identifying old cat (?) minibike

upbox17, Welcome to Oldminibikes.com. You have a good base to build on. Axles, Rear Shocks, Brakes, Wheels can all be found at Hent.com see listing at the top of this page. Good luck and enjoy!
  9. H

Hello minibikefever. Do any of your 5 hp Tecumseh engines have 3/4" dia. crankshaft?
  10. H

Not Mine: https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/zip/d/glasco-ariens-st504-snow-blower-engine/7732518064.html
  11. H

Aggie

WOW, The paint, paint color, clutch cover, etc. all look great! Nice job!
  12. H

Smog pump supercharger

I've been following your progress on the supercharger. You sure have everyone's interest. Hope that you feel better soon. Thank you for keeping us advised.
  13. H

Muskin Dune Cat Find! (Help Needed!)

Your welds look good. A little filing, sanding, paint and they will look factory! Good luck with your project.
  14. H

Craigslist, Free Chain Waxer. Not Mine

Not Mine: https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/zip/d/saugerties-bicycle-chain-wax-pot/7730498384.html Free Bicycle Chain Waxer. Sounds Like It Would Work On Mini Bike Chain.
  15. H

Hs35/40 points

I would remove the blue part and add a condenser.
  16. H

Hs35/40 points

That "blue thing" is an aftermarket electronic ignition part. The photos below are front and back of a NOS kit that I picked up at a flea market a couple of years ago. I've never used one of these, I stick with the stock points/condenser set ups.
  17. H

Who’s the powell experts….

Nice job on the shifter plate! It looks like it's going to work fine. Nice of @Itype2slo to take the time and effort to send you the templet.
  18. H

Who is planning to build a mini in 2024?

Nice job! You have some lucky nephews. Enjoy!
  19. H

Carter bros mini monster

Hey Possom point, thanks for the update. Looks like you did a good job with the wiring! I'm sure that "the kids" are enjoying that cool pick up. Please keep us posted.
  20. H

Will an aluminum exhaust pipe melt? Yes.

If "A magnet sticks to it", it isn't aluminum and will probably not melt. It will be interesting to see if the scavenging effect of the tapered exhaust affects the engines running. Please let us know. Looks really cool!