Search results

1. R

great people here tenanted & skilled

just want to say that there are many talented ,skilled,knowledgeable,crafty and very helpful people here :thumbsup:
  2. R

OldMiniBikes delivers

ANOTHER GREAT DELIVERY from OldMiniBikes ordered my stuff wed morning was waiting for me today when i got home cant say enough about the sales and service thanks to everyone there Rich Dalton :thumbsup:
  3. R

mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

WACHUSETT VALLEY RIDERS CLUB 783 SPRING STREET WINCHENDON MA (wvrclub.com) PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY OF THESE RULES CAN BE REVISED AS WE GO ALONG TO MAKE IT SAFE, FAIR, AND FUN FOR EVERYONE. THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU. SAFETY GEAR...MANDATORY, NO EXCEPTIONS...
  4. R

stellar mini

hi gang any pics of a stellar mini i picked up a bike last night and think its a stellar was having issues posting pics ill try again later thanks Rich
  5. R

DIRT OVAL & TT COURSE RACE OR FUN RIDE Sept 19 sat.

OK girls and boys HERES THE DEAL i use to race flat track years ago , my friend owns / runs a groomed packed dirt oval with a TT course in the middle , also has food stands there up in Winchendon ma. up next to Gardner , RT 12 talked to him today about running minis and he said awesome idea...
  6. R

the sickness is out of control with no cure

well only been on this mini bike go kart sickness for a few months and now have 8 mini's and 4 karts :eek:
  7. R

old /vintage go karts

can anyone suggest a good old / vintage go kart site thanks Rich
  8. R

OldMiniBikes... Awesome

Have to say OldMiniBikes service is AWESOME, joined up here in july, put my first on line order in on a wed. morning around 7:30am and SHAAAZAMMM !!!! package waiting for me friday when i got home from work.......... well did the same thing this wed 8/19 and BAMMMMMM !!!!! GUESS WHATS WAITING FOR ME...
  9. R

old mini bikes / go karts in Ma. Ct. RI. NH. VT. ME. gatherings, swap meets ??

HI gang looking to see how many of you are from... ma. ct. ri. nh. vt. me. and if there are any gatherings,swap meets, meet ups, or if there is any interest in it Rich
  10. R

Thanks a lot

thanks to OldMiniBikes and everyone ,, i now have a sickness i can not cure .................... started a few months back with my first buy .... LiL Indian ,now a bird an arco, duddle bug 30, some vintage go kart i just bought last night and stopping at a house while driving and saw another vintage...
  11. R

new guy here

Hi all just a quick intro, 58 yr old kid lol who just got on the mini bike and go kart craze had them when i was a kid. bought a very clean blue LIL Indian not sure of the year couple months back and that was the start now have an Arco Bird and doodle bug that im doing what everone else is (...
  12. R

max torque clutchs

Hi all new here and would like to know the difference between the $28 max torque clutch and the higher price ss clutch thanks Rich