Search results

1. TurdFerguson

Covid partout...

Do you have any spun aluminium gas tanks for sale?
  2. TurdFerguson

ISO 1.7 Gallon Spun Aluminum Gas Tank

Yea, that's the one I seen on eBay, it was 1.7 gallon for $125 + $15 for shipping. I just felt like that was kind of high for such a small tank. I guess that's just what they go for... I may just wait until next year, I'm already like $500 in this year on the bike. Jimkemp on this form has a...
  3. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

Yea, I see what you're saying, I never actually counted the teeth, I always just went off what the factory specs said. I did buy it used so anything is possible. I get back from vacation on Wednesday, I will just count the teeth. That sprocket in the video does look bigger. I think higher RPM...
  4. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

Yea, it's a 60, it came factory with the bike. Yea, I'm curious myself to see how it runs after the yellow spring. I wanted to do it in steps so I could see what was making a difference and how much of a difference. I'm really impressed with the Juggernaut! What do you think about just changing...
  5. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

Yea, definitely right about the driven! I'll take care of it when I do the spring though! Good catch, I appreciate it! As for the chain that was touching the frame at the bottom, it was definitely to loose. She's all good now though.
  6. TurdFerguson

That's not bad, I don't think I seen one cheaper than $140 after shipping. I don't understand why these are so expensive.
  7. TurdFerguson

Does anyone have a 1.7 gallon (or in the area of) gas tank they are looking to get rid of?
  8. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

Yea, I'm missing a little chunk, I picked up 3 more of them when i purchased the new spring. I'll be replacing them here soon. My chain in this picture is a little too loose as well, I took care of that after the picture was taken too.
  9. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

Yea, still 10/60, I didnt even put the yellow spring in yet, I wanted to see what the Juggernaut was going to do first. But the spring is in the tool box and next on my list is sprockets and a new chain. I can't even tell you how much better it's running, I have no resistance on the engine now...
  10. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

I got the Juggernaut on there today, 5600 RPMs! on a quick ride down the street and back. Engine is running so much better, everything sounds better and it's nice and smooth getting into the higher RPMs. I can't tell you what a great improvement that was! $135 well spent in my book!
  11. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

Got the Juggernaut in the mail today, I worked a little late so I just had the opportunity to go outside and put it on and wouldn't you know, I need a 3/16" keyway! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like I will have to go to the hardware store in the morning... Also, there's no brass ring on this...
  12. TurdFerguson

Doodlebug - Stretch

Looking good!
  13. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

I was just able to order the Juggernaut today, I'm super pumped can't wait to get that in the mail, I'm going to assume I will have it by the end of the week to the beginning of next week. I also ordered the yellow spring for the driven and should have that any day now. I'll keep you guys posted...
  14. TurdFerguson

It’s a bonanza with some mods

Looks GREAT!
  15. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

Yea, there's an adapter that you put in place and then attach the sprocket to that, looks like you can do the split sprocket as well. I'm going to look into maybe changing the chain then to something a little easier to find options for. I appreciate your input on this and clarifying that I could...
  16. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

Thank you for the info! I went and checked to see how many teeth the old sprocket had and it was 10 as well, so I guess I don't have a 12 after all. I will look into the 8 tooth, I think I seen one for the 420 chain. If I were to change out the sprockets would I be able to put a different chain...
  17. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

I wasn't able to find anything bigger than a 60t for the 420 chain that I have. However, I did find this nice little calculator: https://www.gokartsupply.com/mobile/sprocket.htm I have a 12t sprocket and it seems I should be able to get higher speeds per the calculator by leaving the 60t in...
  18. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

What kind of bikes are those? They look awesome, can we see more pictures?
  19. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

Okay, sounds good! Thank you!