Search results

1. bowhunt4life

Gilson/Wards/Allis Trailbikes for Sale

I have 3 trail bikes. Gilson runs and operates $600, Wards runs and operates $700 and a Allis Chalmers, new predator fresh out of box, needs throttle cable hooked up $950 (Allis includes the 3 slant trailer). Buy one or them all. Package deal price is $2000. Located in Pardeeville, WI and prefer...
  2. bowhunt4life

Gilson/Allis/Wards Exhaust Pipe

I have a very solid exhaust pipe for sale. Muffler is shot and will need to removed. Asking $220 and free shipping.
  3. bowhunt4life

Gilson 5hp bike

Running and driving bike in Pardeeville, WI. Asking $320. Has the big block H50. Prefer local pick up at 53954
  4. bowhunt4life

WTB Gilson/Wards clutch cover

I am looking to acquire a Gilson/Wards clutch cover. Shoot me a PM if you have one your willing to part with. Thanks-Chris
  5. bowhunt4life

Wards Trail Bike Brake Band Lining Question

With the help of some members I was able to revive the wards trail bike. She sure scoots! However the brake band lining is gone and I'm wondering what is out there to reline the brake band? Thanks.
  6. bowhunt4life

WTB Gilson/Wards Jack Shaft

I am in need of a Belt/Chain jackshaft for a Wards Trail 5 bike I picked up. Any help would be appreciated.
  7. bowhunt4life

Allis Chalmers/Gilson/Wards Trifecta

I've had a pretty good year. I located an original Allis Chalmers Trail 5 bike, then in the past week a original Gilson and Montgomery Wards fell my way. The Allis and Gilson will get back to original specs and the Wards will keep the predator and be brought back to life. Looking for a jack...
  8. bowhunt4life

WTB 6" Gilson/Wards Front Tire and Axle

I am in need of a front tire/rim and front axle for my Allis Bike. Please PM if you have one to sell. Thank you.
  9. bowhunt4life

Allis Chalmers Trail Bike Parts Needed (Gilson)

Recently picked up this Allis Chalmers bike from a Honda Dealership (been sitting 30 years). I'd like to bring this bike back to life. Need help with a few parts as I am a rookie with mini bikes. 1. Front and Rear plastic fenders 2. Tecumseh throttle linkage 3. Big block Tecumseh H50 4...
  10. bowhunt4life

ADMIN Please Delete Thread

Please Delete Thread
  11. bowhunt4life

Wanted: Gilson/Wards Trail Bike

Hello, I am looking to buy a Gilson/Wards complete trail bike. Has the 10" spoke rims. Please message me if you have one to part with.
  12. bowhunt4life

Gilson Accesory Rack Find

This Gilson popped up locally, about 45 min away, and I scooped it up. Previous owner had this bike for 10 years and been sitting in his pole shed the last 2 years neglected. I went to pick it up and he had even washed it for me, he felt bad it was dusty and had bird crap on it, and right away I...
  13. bowhunt4life

Allis Chalmers Bike

Hey everyone, Chris in WI here. Secured this bike from an old dealer thru a friend of mine. Needs some love but looks pretty complete. Will need a front tire/rim, torque converter for engine, toggle switch, throttle linkage and engine. I have a NOS HS40 on the shelf. Hope to get it back and...
  14. bowhunt4life

Gilson Mini Bike

I have a running and driving Gilson. Was repowered by a previous owner with a 8hp Tecumseh. Drives and rides as it should. Asking $500. Please shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Thank you.
  15. bowhunt4life

Gilson Mini Bike Frame

I picked this up recently with the intention of robbing a good running Gilson I have to get this frame up and running. I've decided to not rob the good running Gilson and let someone else build this bike. Frame, with Gilson Bros. Tag, original seat, original gas tank (nice and clean inside)...
  16. bowhunt4life

Gilson Frame

I picked up this Gilson frame today. I am just curious as to what kind of value just this frame and forks have? I plan on get it back up and running.
  17. bowhunt4life

Gilson/Wards/Allis Chalmers Fenders

Does anyone know which size of fenders on OldMiniBikes Warehouse would be the correct ones to purchase for a Gilson/Wards/Allis Chalmers bike? Thanks.
  18. bowhunt4life

WTB Allis Chalmers/Gilson Engine and Parts

Hi everyone. I'm new to the minibike world and am trying to resurrect and Allis Chalmers (Gilson made) bike for my youngest daughter. I am an avid allis chalmers garden tractor guy so these bikes appeal to me. I am in need of the following and need guidance as to sources for what I am...
  19. bowhunt4life

Allis Chalmers(Gilson)Bike Questions

I recently grabbed an Allis Chalmers (Gilson made) smaller bike for my youngest daughter. I am new to the minibike world as I am an avid Allis Chalmers garden tractor enthusiast. I have a few questions about how to resurrect this little guy. The smaller bike appears to be missing the...
  20. bowhunt4life

Gilson just acquired

Picked up this Gilson today. Looks to have been repainted yellow and then blue. Motor is white and been painted black and needs an output shaft seal. Tank is clean and it runs.