Search results

1. Twid

I got robbed

A couple of fellas came over cut the locks and took two of my mini's. My build off bike from last year and my chicks invader. I got them on camera, young kids I recognized. What you all don't know is I'm a campus supervisor at the high school two blocks from my house and I coach on the football...
  2. Twid

Tom Thumb

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Tom_Thumb
  3. Twid

Happy Memorial Day

Ever time I hear our National anthem the star spangled banner. It brings tears to my eyes because I love my country so much and appreciate our troops past and present. I invite you all to volunteer at your local VA all you need is a TB test and a good attitude. When the heavens crash down and...
  4. Twid

PMR jackshaft or a Torque Converter

What would you all recommend for a Briggs 5hp
  5. Twid

22mm mikuni cable end help

I need to shorten the cable not the housing, if I cut it do you think I could crimp a piece of metal and solder it on. Do you all think it will work and be safe I wouldn't want it to come off and get sucked in to the motor. All help is appreciated! Thank you in advance.
  6. Twid

Briggs C-List score

I got a deal today.
  7. Twid

Briggs raptor 5hp blower housing pull start help

I'm doing something wrong what am I missing!
  8. Twid

Race clutch

I picked this up a few days ago, I hope it's still good.
  9. Twid

Son like father father like son

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjmNjbkKaPk
  10. Twid

WTB Briggs Raptor kill switch

I'm looking for a stock raptor kill switch like pictured.
  11. Twid

Mikuni 22mm

Every time I find a 22mm I scroll down then it will say it is a 26mm I'm I missing something?
  12. Twid

Tilly carb help

I don't know anything about it, what model it is, how it works, how to tune it, nothing? All help is appreciated please and thank you.
  13. Twid

Bottle fed raptor?

Iv never used a nitro oxide system and need help I don't want to wing it on this one. I have a raptor tilly carb with a manifold. Should I just get a sneaky Pete system and follow the derection? All help is welcome and appreciated. All suggestions are welcome and thank you in advance.
  14. Twid

TWID 2016 OldMiniBikes Build Off Just 4 Fun

I wanna have fun!
  15. Twid

Briggs 5hp score

Picked this up for $44 all I had in my pocket. then I went for a put!
  16. Twid

Motor Brake in advice?

How do yall brake in your motors?
  17. Twid

Blockzilla

Are blockzillas aluminum blocks? Or does everyone polish them. I will also appreciate all info anyone has on them anything at all just shoot any and all info you have. Please and thank you.
  18. Twid

Clone mods rpm? Hp?

Removed low oil sensor and governor installed billet flywheel and con rod, dyno mod2 cam, 18lb valve springs , 22 mm mikuni carb, header and a 8.5 coil wire What rpm do you all think it will turn And how much hp will it put down?
  19. Twid

I want to build a mini drag bike

What motor do you all recommend? 5hp Briggs , Briggs animal, Briggs raptor, blockzilla, jr dragster motor. I'm looking for aftermarket part support and I don't mind buying used. I want to run 10's in the 660. Made in the USA only please
  20. Twid

Alameda air base

Ride at your own risk alameda Calif nov 8 12:00pm till we get kicked out