Search results

1. Droydx

Tecumseh HS40 carburetor inlet

Hi, I am missing and need a stock inlet for the carburetor to engine for an HS40 engine. These have a round port, I think part number is 51095 or 32699. Thanks much! Andy
  2. Droydx

Tecumseh HS40 .010 over ring set

Have the piston, need some rings for it. I believe the part number for these is 35548A. Thanks much! Andy
  3. Droydx

The Blue Devil Whatsit?

Ive had this one for a while now. It was a good friends build, who passed away and I ended up with it. Any clues as to what it might have started as? I know he did a lot of modifications on it to make it "The Blue Devil"! Thanks
  4. Droydx

Cat "All American"

Some little stuff, but mostly done...I'd call it a restomod, because I needed some of its parts for a Hustler project. I used pretty much just extra parts I had in the shed to make a rider. A recycled Tecumseh HS50 pushes it along just fine. I layed up the clutch cover using the Hustler piece...
  5. Droydx

Cat muskin Hustler seat and sissy bar

Wanted, complete seat assembly and sissy bar. Anybody have a line on these? Thanks, Andy
  6. Droydx

Fuel gauge gas cap for a Bonanza fiberglass tank

Been looking for one of these for a while. Basically the last thing I need to complete my 1500SH bike. Does anybody have a line on one, or know which one of the many listed on line would work? Thanks much!! Andy
  7. Droydx

Cat Fuel Tank and...

Have a Hustler roller that needs a fuel tank, seat, sissy bar, one fender, one wheel with stars. LMK, if you have anything for sale. Thanks OldMiniBikes gang! Andy
  8. Droydx

Kawasaki MT1 KV75 motor, manual and parts

Having to move kind of sucks, but you get to dig stuff out and pass it on, so here are some things that I won't be using, maybe somebody can put them to use. Complete engine, kicks over,not locked. I think I have an extra carb, which will come with motor. One lower fin is bent on head, not...
  9. Droydx

Rat Rod or buff it out?

I just got this one up and running. It was a friend of mine's, who passed away. The guy didn't believe in check ups, or doctors, and it caught up with him. Anyway, it has a low hour Briggs 5hp and a nice Comet TQ set up. I didn't like the stock briggs carb/gas tank set up, so I replaced that...
  10. Droydx

Another $%$!^%#*& New Guy

Hi, Just signed up, getting back into Minibikes after about a 20 year hiatus. I'm Andy D.from Santa Barbara, CA, recently retired from a 38 year stint as a firefighter/fire chief. I was one of those guys who desperately wanted a minibike when I was a kid, only to be told "You'll kill yourself"...