Search results

1. Motra

Minibike For Sale

Unknown brand minibike. As is. $50.00. Pick up only - Salt Lake City, Utah area.
  2. Motra

Trail Horse Minibike For Sale

Trail Horse SS300. Nice condition. No rear wheel or seat. As is. $60.00. Pick up only - Salt Lake City, Utah area.
  3. Motra

US Scooter and Minibike Museum

I received an email that said the US Scooter Museum website is going away. That'll be a sad loss.
  4. Motra

Kohler XKE Race Engine

NOS Kohler CH6 XKE kart racing engine. Never started. Manuals included. $150.00 plus shipping.
  5. Motra

Roper?

Is this a Roper? Because the original Sears document that I took this image from said that the source for these bikes was Bird - yet everybody calls them Roper. Frankly I'm not so sure I buy this whole Roper thing. There's a phenomenon known as "public perception" where something is...
  6. Motra

Gearing

I built some spreadsheets to calculate gearing. I know some of this is available online but mine will give you the gear ratio, torque to the rear wheel, drive wheel thrust (the actual power to the ground) and top speed. I made 6 different spreadsheets; top speed only, single reduction, double...
  7. Motra

Kohler Race Engine

Brand new Kohler CH6-XKE kart race engine. $250.00 shipped.
  8. Motra

Nice Round Fuel Tank

This is a really heavy duty fuel tank, very well built. Brand new - never had fuel in it. Includes two motorcycle type fuel valves, one with a strainer and one without, both new and very high quality. Built in mounting tabs. No dents or dings but paint has some minor chips and shelf wear. No...
  9. Motra

Nice Round Fuel Tank

This is a really heavy duty fuel tank, not one of those tin cans that are so common. Brand new - never had fuel in it. Includes two fuel valves, one with a strainer and one without, both new and very high quality. Built in mounting tabs. No dents or dings. Paint has some chips and shelf wear...
  10. Motra

K&S Roller

K&S roller - original clutch cover and fenders included - very nice original condition - no engine - $200.00 shipped
  11. Motra

Honda Job

Anybody here interested in a job at a Honda engine and parts distributor in the Salt Lake City, Utah area? Or know anybody who might be?
  12. Motra

Boonie Two Speed

How well do the Boonie Bike two speed jackshafts work? The one that you shift, not the automatic one. What drive clutch do they take?
  13. Motra

Hey Buckeye

Check this out. Vintage 1989 Cereal Premium Mini Metal Bicycle Bike License Plate Ohio | eBay
  14. Motra

New Engine

I found this NOS Kohler XKE and have been flirting with the idea of getting it, so I finally gave in to my temptation. This was Kohler's 200cc kart race engine. They're great engines but were never as popular as the Briggs Animal and the Honda so they were discontinued long ago. Now what to do...
  15. Motra

Kohler Engine

Anybody have a Kohler engine that needs a new home? Maybe an old K91 or something? Anything Kohler.
  16. Motra

Dunecycle

I've got this Dunecycle that I can't even give away locally. I'd be doing great to get $50.00 for it. So I'm thinking of parting it out. Aren't those old differentials worth a few bucks? I'm not asking for values, just opinions. Are there people on here interested in Dunecycle parts? If so I'll...
  17. Motra

Vintage Sears?

Wow, check out this vintage Sears bike. :laugh: That thing must be worth a fortune. Vintage Sears Roebuck Co Mini Bike Local Pick Up Only | eBay
  18. Motra

Engine

Here's a rare one. Cool looking isn't it! Anyone know what it is?
  19. Motra

Gearing Calculations

Here are some instructions I put together to calculate your bike's gearing. Everybody wants to know top speed so that's in there. What this includes that the "top speed calculators" don't is how much torque is actually put to the ground. That's the power that gets you moving. That's what gets...
  20. Motra

PDF Hosting

I have tons of pdf information I can share so I just got an account with this pdf sharing site. Here's a link to a file: http://freepdfhosting.com/88625c4aa1.pdf Let me know if this works and I'll post all kinds of parts and service manuals.