Search results

1. B

Charger Chopper and Tires

I am in need of the same tire for an upcoming project. This seems to be the best or only option for new. I cant comment on quality, as I have not yet purchased one. https://parts.powerpusher.com/Product/1513/Tire,_14_x_55_x_6____.aspx
  2. B

Carlisle tires

PM sent.
  3. B

CCS Charger

Thanks. It is nice to see him working on his mini instead of gaming. Now it is on to a Ruttman project for my 10 year old daughter.
  4. B

CCS Charger

Wanted to post a picture of my sons bike we just finished. We picked it up as a roller last fall. I had an old HS50 from a Craftsman snow blower that he used for it. He is 15 and the old Tec just was not what he wanted, so he picked up a HF 212 Hemi to put on it. I stripped the bike down and...
  5. B

NOS throttle grip sets

PM sent.
  6. B

Central Cycle Supply CCS Super Charger photos, ads or brochure shots wanted...

10" all origanal charger mini bike I don't know if this helps you, but here is a Craigslist ad with pics for a Charger.
  7. B

" Mini Bike Correct " Hardware Engine Bolts Staked Lock Nuts

I would like to buy a set please.
  8. B

" Mini Bike Correct " Hardware Engine Bolts Staked Lock Nuts

I am interested in a set of these.
  9. B

max torque clutch

PM Sent
  10. B

Lil indian

That is a sweet bike. You did an excellent job!
  11. CCS Charger Price/Accessory List

CCS Charger Price/Accessory List

Late 60's CCS Charger Price & Accessory List
  12. CCS Charger Spec Sheet

CCS Charger Spec Sheet

Late 60's CCS Charger Spec Sheet
  13. Early 1970 CCS Charger Trail Boss Barn Find

Early 1970 CCS Charger Trail Boss Barn Find

14. Early 1970 CCS Charger Trail Boss Barn Find

Early 1970 CCS Charger Trail Boss Barn Find

15. B

New Guy from Metro Detroit

Thanks for the heads up on that Mr.fuss I had seen mention of "Thunderdome" on the Facebook mini groups. I wondered what they were talking about. I will definitely have to check it out!
  16. B

Thanks RCGuy, Sounds like it would be a great way to spend a Sunday!
  17. B

Thanks for the welcome. I have found out by searching the OldMiniBikes site, the last mini I picked up is a CCS Charger Trail Boss. I am new to posting, but I will try to post my progress on these projects. The weather has been pretty decent here this month, so were still riding them. We cant bring...
  18. B

Hi, I am a new member from Harrison Township, MI. My son and I had been talking about building a mini bike for a couple years and it never happened. We were finally ready to dive in, so I asked a friend at work if he knew where I might find one. Well he steered me in the right direction and I...