Search results

1. 1

Wtb cat mx duster chain guard

They are out there. Just not cheap unless you get extremely lucky.
  2. 1

Road registering my honda z50a mini trail

I have a 1971 Honda Z50 that has a PA street legal title. Bought a pair of them at Carlisle 25 years ago and the one had a PA street legal title. It may be a bit tougher now to try and get a street legal title for it now since Vermont no longer does the registration to title thing for vehicles...
  3. 1

CAT Roller, JC Penney Duster MX

Some of the early built Duster MX bikes were also that color. A few years ago I picked one up that still had its very nice original paint on it.
  4. 1

1971 mtd rambler trail flite

I'd be interested in seeing a few pics of it at minimum.
  5. 1

ANY INTEREST IN A PAIR OF ARCTIC CAT RAMRODS

Where in specific in PA are you located ?
  6. 1

"WANTED": Scat Cat SC-114B or Scat Cat SC-415 Mini Bike Parts/Restorable Bike

Yes I messaged him a few days ago but so far he does not want to part it out but that is the correct tank. Thanks!
  7. 1

I still need a Scat Cat SC-114B or SC-415 Chrome Gas Tank,and a SC-415 Chrome Grab Bar,and a Seat for a SC-415.
  8. 1

I have kawasaki coyote

We don't openly give values on here,but PM me to further discuss if you like if you are thinking of parting with it.
  9. 1

I have kawasaki coyote

If you end up giving up on it I'd be interested in buying the engine from you for parts etc.
  10. 1

WANTED; Non Running Tote Goat

Location ?
  11. 1

roller frames?

Location ?
  12. 1

Doodle bug

@chipper been trying to reach you. I sent you a PM.
  13. 1

wanted sears bird. any condition

Do you have any pics that you could either post or PM me of the specific Sears (Wren) bike you are in search of ? If so,I can look to see if I may have one.
  14. 1

Cat Clutch Covers

"Wanted": Original Metal Cat Clutch Covers-Any style,length,or condition. Top $ paid.
  15. 1

Need a gas tank for either model,seat/re-coverable seat pan with grab bar for a SC-415 Mini Bike,or complete parts/restorable bike. PM me with pics,prices,and location. Thanks!
  16. 1

Kawasaki coyote parts

Be careful with this one. Only 1 pic and won't reply back to PM or for additional pics. Red flag.
  17. 1

Kawasaki coyote parts

I sent you a PM.
  18. 1

INFO ON RUPP MADE MINIBIKES SOLD THRU SEARS WANTED

I have what appears to be pretty much an exact copy of a spoke wheel Rupp that is called a "Swinger Trail".
  19. 1

Keystone

68-71