Search results

1. 1

Cat Clutch Covers

"Wanted": Original Metal Cat Clutch Covers-Any style,length,or condition. Top $ paid.
  2. 1

"WANTED": Scat Cat SC-114B or Scat Cat SC-415 Mini Bike Parts/Restorable Bike

Need a gas tank for either model,seat/re-coverable seat pan with grab bar for a SC-415 Mini Bike,or complete parts/restorable bike. PM me with pics,prices,and location. Thanks!
  3. 1

***Vintage Minibike & Snowmobile Event*** October 14,2023-PA

Show & Swap Meet 11 AM-3 PM at Viking Tool & Gage 11210 Hwy 18 Conneaut Lake,PA 16316. All are welcome!
  4. 1

Flash Chrome Plating

Any suggestions as to who may do a decent job at a fair price with a reasonable turn around time on Flash Chrome Plating ?
  5. 1

Vintage Manco Dingo Go-Kart (Need I D Help)

Go-Kart Serial Number: 1635015-Briggs & Stratton Engine Model Number: 190432-Type: 6035601-Code: 9405311A (trying to determine the actual year and model number)
  6. 1

Vintage Manco Dingo Go-Kart (Need I D Help)

Go-Kart Serial Number: 1635015-Briggs & Stratton Engine Model Number: 190432-Type: 6035601-Code: 9405311A (trying to determine the actual year and model number)
  7. 1

"Needed"-Mini Bike Frame *Transport*

Need a basic small light weight no suspension bare frame & fork transported from Freeland,MI to or near Pittsburgh,PA,Erie,PA,or Youngstown,OH. Willing to pay a fair price.
  8. 1

1968-1969 Rupp Gas Tank (I will take either year)

My tank is missing so pretty much anything from doable condition on up would work at least for now. PM me a few pics and a price if you have one. Thanks!
  9. 1

"WANTED"-'68-'74 Tecumseh HS40 #32517 Non Lighted Aluminum Flywheel

PM me a pic of both sides and a price. Thanks!
  10. 1

1969 Rupp TT500

Has anyone on here ever had,heard of,or seen an original Rupp TT500 that was a 1969 (not a 1968) ?
  11. 1

Current Tecumseh Engine "Sham" on ebay

Seller roncoiv_o recently posted a Tecumseh engine that claims was from a 1970 Rupp Scrambler item # 314069667907. I let him know it was in no way shape or form even close to being from/for that application as it has the newer style blower housing/pull start cover and also the crankshaft/pto is...
  12. 1

WTB Arctic Cat SSSCat Roller or Complete

PM me to further discuss. Thanks!
  13. 1

Go Power I VS Go Power II Wheels

What all mainly is different between Go Power I & II Wheels ?
  14. 1

Best Quality #35 Chain

Would like a few opinions as to who may carry the best quality heavy duty minimum stretching #35 chain ?
  15. 1

Cat R3501

16. 1

Wanted: Bridgestone 90cc-100cc Engine/Parts Bike

Complete core/rebuildable engine preferred or will also consider a complete and or parts bike.
  17. 1

Aggie 96

Did they make an Aggie 96 basic hardtail with scrub brake and mag wheels in the mid to late 60's with a 3 HP Briggs ? If so,does anyone on here have a Brochure and or any information on them ?
  18. 1

Arco Metal Gas Tank

What all make and models use the Arco Metal Gas Tank ?
  19. 1

"Counting Cars"/Backyard Bash Car Club Show

Attended and entered a show yesterday first time ever with my unrestored original 1970 Comette III Chopper mini bike that the crew from "Counting Cars" were set up there/promoting the event and scored a 1st place trophy with it it. Also got a pic of myself with Mike from the crew with both of...
  20. 1

"Sticky" Moulded Messinger Seat

Would like a few opinions as to what usually works best to clean and preserve a "sticky" moulded messinger seat ?