Search results

1. Txpete

Gilson Montgomery wards

ISO Gilson , or Montgomery wards minibike , complete or project. Show me what you got for sale. I’m I. EAST TEXAS NEEDS TO BE WITHI. 3-4 hours from 75961. TxPete
  2. Txpete

montgomery wards/ Gilson taillight lens. HELP

I want to buy the proper taillight lens for a 524 Montgomery wards/ Gilson minibike. Email me if you have one you'd sell. Or respond here. Thanks
  3. Txpete

Montgomery wards clutch guard

I'm in search of a Montgomery ward clutch gaurs. Or a gilson Thanks for any help. I know it's a rare find:smile: [url='http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/4737/image3337.jpg'
  4. Txpete

Need y'all's opinion

What's the best (non fouling) spark plug to use in my 6.5 hp clone (predator from harbor freight) engine. No engine mods have been made but hen I start it it has to warm up with choke on but if I leave choke on too long.. It fouls plug with oil n gas and I have to pull it and clean it. Thanx...
  5. Txpete

Montgomery Wards/Gilson headlight taillight

Looking for headlight and taillight for Gilson montgomery wards mini. Thanks. pete
  6. Txpete

Gilson/Wards serial and model numbers. Help please

OK guys. Got to my montgomery wards mini bike serial number tag today. Put pic. Of tag on my pics But here are the numbers please help me interpret them as to model od bike and year of build. The last layer of paint was medium yellow thanks Model. Gil 1 3 9 7 6 A. Serial 07 x...
  7. Txpete

Montgomery wards brake drum

I'm in need of a low wear brake drum 4 1/2 " for a Gilson made Montgomery Wards mini bike. Thanks
  8. Txpete

Montgomery Wards / Gilsonite mini. Years starting production

Anyone know what year Gilson started making mini bikes for Montgomery Wards mini bikes??
  9. Txpete

Montgomery wards Gilsonite brake drum diameter

My original Wards Gilson mini from , I believe the late 60s, #35 chains ,Has abrake drum that is so worn that I'm not sure of its exact original diameter. I believe it was 4 1/2". But may be 4 5/8". Wondering if the 4 1/2 " drum from OldMiniBikes warehouse would be a good replacement. They do not give...
  10. Txpete

Need Montgomery wards brake drum and band

Looking for one in good shape with thickness left on brake band pad.
  11. Txpete

Looking for a Montgomery ward/or Gilson clutch cover

Need a clutch cover/guard for the Montgomery wards mini I am restoring or one from a Gilson. Fingers crossed here thanks
  12. Txpete

Montgomery wards 424 fork springs

Any way to take off/apart the front forks on a 1960s Montgomery wards 424 to replace the springs ... Without cutting the welds. Novice restorer here lol. Thanks for all your help. Pete
  13. Txpete

Montgomery wards mini bike serial number tracking

Is there anyway to know the year of a Gilsonite or Montgomery wards imbibe by its serial number?
  14. Txpete

Brake drum and strafe for Montgomery wards 424

Please help me finish my first mini bike restoration. I need a brake drum and non warn Mine is down or rivots) brake band. Also need e clutch cover. I have the bracket it hangs onto. I will pay and buy promptly if you can help me out. Love this site. Pete