Search results

1. Studeman68

Old School Mini bike Show

Calling for 78 degrees that day..
  2. Studeman68

STILL LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

I’m with Richard. Home made. I’ve had several Gotes and currently working on restoring one. There is nothing Gote about those. Very nice bikes though IMO.
  3. Studeman68

New to mini bikes, I have some questions.

Tractor Supply as @sparkwizard recommended. I purchased the bike below there a couple weeks ago to use around my property..it’s actually a nice bike…its a Coleman B200R
  4. Studeman68

B&S armature/mag

https://www.antiquebriggs.com/shop/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=497...
  5. Studeman68

?? Some type of lock washer

Ok, I’m jumping in LOL.. Penne Rigata… On a serious note… it looks like the nuts are swedged to make them locknuts..you are seeing the swedging..
  6. Studeman68

What’s the Best way to separate this rim?

If it doesn't "pop" leave some air pressure in it overnight and soak the hell out of the seams in the middle.. also.. And I'll stress carefully.. you can use a smaller non marring hammer to "tap" (not bang) on the wheel to help. Stay away tom the lip area with the hammer..
  7. Studeman68

What’s the Best way to separate this rim?

You already have the bolts removed, air the tire/tube up very slightly and it should spread the wheel halves apart.. but do it it carefully.... may need to add some penetrating oil into the seam where they meet and let it soak. Just be careful and don't over do it with the air...
  8. Studeman68

Coleman RT200 not running

That shaft is toast. It won't hold a new key at all. need to replace it..
  9. Studeman68

Heathkit Boonie Bike Finished!

I'm a flathead fan but that is sharp as hell. I also like that you used a real deal GX. Got me thinking now... Great job!
  10. Studeman68

Need a Luggage rack.

Heading out on a road trip?
  11. Studeman68

Superbronc $650

PM sent.
  12. Studeman68

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter everyone!
  13. Studeman68

1970 Speedway Shark

Please don't restore that bike. Clean it up carefully and enjoy it.
  14. Studeman68

Tote Gote engine replacement?

Does that white one have a gear reduction unit on it? That's a snowblower engine and most of those had them. Would require crankshaft swap to use.
  15. Studeman68

Clutch Engaging at idle and overheating

^^^^ What she said..Chinese clutches are junk. Also, sounds like you need to turn the idle down some.
  16. Studeman68

Rear Wheel for Heald VT5

Picked up what a good member here ID'd for me as a Heald VT3 or VT5 frame that is missing the rear wheel. Looking for any condition rear wheel please! Thank You!
  17. Studeman68

What kind of wheels are these?

let's see pics of the rest of that bike, that may help us ID them. Those Shenuit tires are very old, probably early 60's...
  18. Studeman68

what is it ?

I was leaning toward VT1... someone needs to go get that and save it! those are kinda rare...I belive one year only....1969?
  19. Studeman68

1963 404 Totegote Climbaway Clutch stuck

Gibbs or Kroil, either is just as good.