Search results

1. C

snowmobile engine!

Has anyone successfully put a twin cylinder snowmobile engine on a mini bike frame? I have a Polaris 430 2stroke motor I want to use on a mini bike build. I’m sure it’s been done by someone somewhere!
  2. C

wheel bearing

I have a loose wheel bearing and was wondering if anyone knows a simple way to keep it from falling out.
  3. C

Front forks

I'm looking for the forks and handle bars to a 68 or 69 lil Indian outlaw chopper. I have a 1970 front end for the outlaw chopper that I can trade or cash!
  4. C

1 off or not

Has anybody seen one of these before? Hope the picture works
  5. C

Cat ?

For all you knowledgeable people, Did the Cat Eliminator ever come with a scrub brake? If so would it still have the bigger 14" rear tire on it? I heard it did but me think not! I would add a photo but it won't let me.
  6. C

Cat hustler

I'm going to start building the cat hustler but need one crucial part, the seat pan. I'm looking for one or doe's anyone reproduce these? Maybe someone knows a person who can do it. The original is plastic but I assume it can be reproduced in fiberglass. I've talked to a couple of people but...
  7. C

duster

Just picked up an original Duster chopper. The cool thing is, it has a scrub brake and hand brake. Just like in the J C Penny ad. I hope these attachments work
  8. C

unknown chopper

does anyone know the manufacturer of this chopper?
  9. C

go power wheels

I'm looking for a set of go power wheels.
  10. C

almost all original Ruttman

Found this little Ruttman, The only thing not original is the brake cable. ( I think) I don't know if I should restore it or leave it nostalgic. My grandson loves it, it was for his birthday. Does anyone know if this model ever came with fenders?
  11. C

No Clue

Picked up some mini's, no markings on this but it's big and heavy. Looked thru all the brochures can't seem to find out what it is. Maybe some home made parts on it? Hopefully someone knows.