Search results

1. R

First build: Big Blue Bad Dog - Gigantic tire

First of all, thanks to all of the OldMiniBikes folks that took the time to post pics, answer questions for others, etc. Although I’ve been working on my project, I finally collected some pics & wanted to share my build experience. 1) Got the BD gigantic tire mini bike from my wife as a christmas...
  2. R

301 CC predator exhaust question

This is my first small engine project. I have a 301CC predator & would like to know if I make a custom header, with an RLV muffler on it, will I need to do anytihng to the carb, not even sure if you can re-jet ? I just don't want to lean it out. I want the exhaust to exit under the seat /...
  3. R

TAV 2 30 series question

I am getting a predator 301cc (8HP), for my bad dog mini bike build (the big one with the 22 tall x 11 wide tires). I know it's at the upper end of the limit, but I am going to use a comet TAV2 30 series converter for the 1" shaft (218355). My question is: has anyone bolted one of these on...
  4. R

Looking for help on Engine selection

Hi guys, I am building a bad dog gigantic tire mini bike with 22 tall x 11 wide tires. I see one member (Webdr) built the same bike & noticed he used a NR racing Honda GX 200 & it sounds like it ran great, so it got me thinking. You can search for webdrs post (since i can't post links...
  5. R

Another New Member

Hi guys, Introducing myself. I have come across this forum while doing some homework with respect to a new project I am going to be getting into. After my friend moved into my subdivision, and rode his mini bike over a couple of times, my wife said she wanted to get me a mini bike for...