Search results

1. R

TBob Mini Dragbike roller

Just plug in your Clone motor and ride.....too many projects so this one has to go.......$800.00 Will not take apart to ship, buyer responsible for pick up
  2. R

First build mini drag bike

too steep for a drag bike, looks out of proportion, some serious trail going on there also.....bout 35 degrees would be better...imho
  3. R

NC Minibike and Bicycle show April 30th Eden, NC

Coolbeans....I will try my best to make it...Markymark, Lynchburg, VA
  4. R

Rock Racing mdb detail photos

also, i did not pace out the parking lot....it could be maybe only 200ft....idk for sure
  5. R

i was just making an educated guess...not sure if I was even in the ball park. My baseline final drive is 5.3.....where the clutch hits is important also..May 1st is a points race at my local drag strip, I will hopefully be ready for that and my gf will take some video. Having some jetting...
  6. R

No vids yet, gf was tied up.....was in a elementary school parking lot so I had no run off.....but prolly aound 40-45 or so. Wasn't even on the pipe and she started pullin hard
  7. R

ten 4....already have a piece made from the material that was left from the seat pan, just have to get welded. Looks cool, imo...kinda old school bobber
  8. R

Yup, your right.....made a few 300ft runs today and it kinda scared me just a bit....this thing goes like stink. The claimed 25hp is right on and I will definitely have to do something with the seat pan.
  9. R

Yes, it is a methanol motor....I believe it's a stock bore (2.562), lot's of head work...porting and such. Have no idea what cam they put in it. Valves springs are good for 7500 rpm and then they are toast. Short block was bought from Dyno Cams...that's about all I know about it....I got a...
  10. R

Agree.....if it's a problem I will fab up some kind of tail section to hold me in place.
  11. R

Thanks......I made the aluminum spacer and the mount that's welded to the fork...caliper came with the hanger, with a 10mm axle hole, had to make the spacer/bushings to go in the fork due to the 5/8th I.D. of the fork. Got it from scooter parts catalog.....bout 30 bux
  12. R

absolutely.......cuz your posts make me so warm and fuzzy
  13. R

Don't kid yourself Capt Kirk..........
  14. R

thanks so much for your positive input.....made my day
  15. R

Ready for the first pass.........
  16. R

Rock Racing mini drag bike...final assembly and initial start up

Will do all my test runs @ 100 ft or so, there is a 1/8 mile drag strip in my town, so I will prolly set it up for the 660. I will have some video to post shortly....have a few tweaks to make.
  17. R

I am running M5, oil is FHS 62R....dont have much details on the motor, i do have the dyno sheet tho. With such a long wheelbase and low cg, I don't think it's gonna need wheelie bars. They look cool but if they are not needed they just add weight. Until i make some test runs, rear bracing...
  18. R

All 49cc pocket bike stuff.....purchased off ebay. I engineered it just looking at pictures on the web and various parts houses
  19. R

I do have the dyno sheet...the carb is off a stock GX390 of there design and blue printing. I can take some close ups of the front brake set up...works great btw
  20. R

Precision Cams, Wilmington, NC built the motor.....clutch is open for debate, will have to make that determination after the initial test passes.