Search results

1. P

New member- Tumbleweed mini bike

Hey guys! Looks like I was able to figure everything out for the bike. Thanks for your help. We should have it back together and running in a couple weeks
  2. P

Wanted: parts for our minibike project, including horstman torque convertor

Thanks for the reply- I believe it's either a pony or a terra products bike. Please see my thread (search "tumbleweed") in the main section for more photos. Has a 3hp Tecumseh engine, rear drum brake and front and rear shocks. Uses a snowmobile-style clutch and the belt-driven torque converter...
  3. P

Wanted: parts for our minibike project, including horstman torque convertor

Hi- We tore apart the bike today and although it's all there, we're in need of some parts. Please let me know if you have advice or help where I can get these (I included parts from the OldMiniBikes website where I could find them): 1) carb kit for an automagic carb (Lawson products) for the 3hp...
  4. P

Hey- just posted an update on the "Tumbleweed" mini bike. Can you help me figure out where I can...

Hey- just posted an update on the "Tumbleweed" mini bike. Can you help me figure out where I can get some of the parts? What did you use for the front shock upper bushings and the fork bushing? Also what brake drum shoes worked for you? Thanks Paul
  5. P

Hi guys! OND- looks like the same setup that I have. We tore apart the bike today and although it's all there, we're in need of some parts. Please let me know if you have advice or help where I can get these (I included parts from the OldMiniBikes website where I could find them): 1) carb kit...
  6. P

Thanks for all the research. We're really close as this is likely a pony (or equivalent) bike model 333. I like the sticker too much to remove it. So I'll keep looking for more clues in a couple weeks as we tear the bike down and let you all know! Paul
  7. P

Thanks- it's definitely had some fixes in it over the years- also has a homemade throttle setup off the original bell crank. But I think that Markus has it pretty close as it look like a rebadged pony bike- good thing is that I've been browsing thru the OldMiniBikes store and it looks like most of what I...
  8. P

Sunday Update! Engine ID plate is riveted on and yes it has a torque convertor- looks like the 333 or the 333S model above (did not measure the wheelbase- sorry)- looks like the same frame
  9. P

I'll pull the side cover off tomorrow and post some more pics- thanks again for the help!
  10. P

Hi guys- thanks again. I think it was a riveted tag - will confirm tomorrow- and yes the fuel lines were painted - the left side cover is also white
  11. P

Ok- thanks for the info!
  12. P

Model H30-35300H Serial 0320 12715 Also has a Automagic carb if that helps
  13. P

Thanks everyone! Hopefully it uses common parts. If not, I now know where to ask! Will start working on this next month
  14. P

Here you go! Couple other photos too
  15. Tumbleweed bike

Tumbleweed bike

Dax-2
  16. P

Thanks! Thanks! Will try to post a photo soon
  17. Dax's Tumbleweed

Dax's Tumbleweed

18. P

Hi- I'm new to the forum! Hoping to get some help on a new acquisition that me and my youngest made It's a Tumbleweed mini bike- runs all the standard stuff with a Tecumseh motor and a cool rear drum brake. Anyone out there with info and advice on this cool bike? Thanks Paul