Search results

1. Magnetic

Front Peg Bonanza part out on Ebay

The skies the limit !
  2. Magnetic

Bonanza chain guard

Does anyone know who made this guard ? Thank you ! Cheers ! Bonanza chrome chain guard | OldMiniBikes.com
  3. Magnetic

Dave Miller Gas Tank

4x11 inches. Dave made beautiful pieces {RIP Buddy}. I'm not smart enough to load pic's to this site but I will text pic's to your phone. 230.00 shipped. For pic's text 843-six3five-five0seven5.Maybe someone here could help with the pic's? Thanks!!
  4. Magnetic

#35 Chain

RLV Black and gold,106 links x 2. 30.00 shipped priority for both. Thanks!! Mark
  5. Magnetic

Rupp Sprint brake back plate

Looking for a brake back plate for a Rupp Sprint, part # 15239. Anyone?? Cheers!!
  6. Magnetic

Bonanza Swingarm Shaft

Looking for a 9 1/2'' swingarm shaft for a mid peg Bonanza, clips or no clips. Anyone? I have a new swingarm shaft and new jackshaft for the front peg Bonanza I can trade or do cash. Cheers!!
  7. Magnetic

BC 1300 Head and Tail Light

Anyone?....$
  8. Magnetic

New member from S.C.

Hi guys, my name is Mark and I'm brand new to the mini bike scene. I have a Coleman CT200U which I've started to modify after finding this site. Its amazing what a lot of you guys are doing with these bikes. I never knew there was so many different makers and models from years gone by.Tons of...