Search results

1. 97nismo

Wanted 5 or 6 inch wheel set

rear needs to have sprocket and take the standard 5/8 bearings that are available to replace
  2. 97nismo

Spark arrestor 200 hs50

I have a pretty mint spark arrestor for the Tecumseh hs50 Asking 100 plus the ride
  3. 97nismo

Mtd ss300 Columbia

Powdercoated red and fully restored Has a NOS early 80s HS50 on it with maybe 1 hr of riding from me HS50 67124C SER 0162B Color is a metallic grey Located in Alpharetta, Ga Asking $600 Thanks
  4. 97nismo

Tecumseh and universal mini parts

Aftermarket Tecumseh recoil brand new Didn’t like it but someone might use it for parts or something... $15 shipped H35, HS50 recoil worked great will sell with housing - $ 25 shipped for both H35, HS50 oem gas tank no leaks and no bracket - $15 shipped Vintage Tecumseh air cleaner raw...
  5. 97nismo

Looking for mtd ss300 oem style kickstand

Need one for my rat rod Last piece I’m looking for, I think they all were the same back then This is what I need but shorter, it mounts under the engine plate
  6. 97nismo

Need help with part numbers HS50 gas tank bracket

What bracket number is suppose to be attached to this tank? I have found a few on eBay but they kind of look the same. I believe it comes in 2 pieces but I just need the top bracket I believe it will hold just fine...
  7. 97nismo

Mtd build ratrod

Started with a frame that was damaged Then found some mtd wheels and sprocket off the ugly mtd model Sprocket was a bit bigger but worked well for my expectation (no aftermarket parts) Finally swapped my spare motor H35 on and seat from my scrap pile Then mounted fenders that took...
  8. 97nismo

Tecumseh H35 air cleaner clearance

So I have a bit of an issue with a build I just finished. The problem is the stock air filter housing hits the fender...I know the mtd’s are sorta unique that they have a rear fender that mounts completely around the rear wheel, but after recutting another chain and moving the engine all the way...
  9. 97nismo

Foot peg square brackets

I need a set of these to fit 7/8 pegs to weld to the frame.... Anybody?
  10. 97nismo

Mtd Columbia wheels and Sproket needed

PayPal ready working on a 1970ish mtd ss300 and need the wheels along with the sproket Pm me can live without the sproket but need the wheels...
  11. 97nismo

Ss300 MTD chain guard and rare brake spacer

Just like the title says...I am building one and need these to complete the project. Cash in hand Need them shipped to SC Thanks
  12. 97nismo

In Search of MTD/Columbia SS300

Hi New here and restoring my childhood mini. I need these parts and willing to pay good money as its a memory to me I cherish dearly. Needed: good frame front wheel with the black piece that holds the bearings in front removable plate that says trail bike ss300 oem chain guard front and rear...